• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

haha if they weren't i would have gave them to the grandkids for painting in 🖌🖌

Fucked up big time .. it’s my anniversary tomorrow and I’ve completely forgot, I can’t give her my tech wax that got delivered today as a present can I ? Could scratch her name in the top layer to make it personal.. hope the mutts don’t wriggle too much while they sleep as we will be sharing a bed ..

Fucked up big time .. it’s my anniversary tomorrow and I’ve completely forgot, I can’t give her my tech wax that got delivered today as a present can I ? Could scratch her name in the top layer to make it personal.. hope the mutts don’t wriggle too much while they sleep as we will be sharing a bed ..
Its mine too mate I fucked up as well orderd the wifes present too late and wont be dispatched till the 17th so your not alone :sob:

Its mine too mate I fucked up as well orderd the wifes present too late and wont be dispatched till the 17th so your not alone :sob:
At least you remembered to order a present .. I missed quite a few of ours as it’s a busy week twins birthdays wife’s birthday and our anniversary.. I get all fucked up as it’s too much to remember .. bad husband good dad .. can’t win ... can’t wait to use the wax though

you could wash and wax the cube ;)

At least you remembered to order a present .. I missed quite a few of ours as it’s a busy week twins birthdays wife’s birthday and our anniversary.. I get all fucked up as it’s too much to remember .. bad husband good dad .. can’t win ... can’t wait to use the wax though
Make a dash to the shop and get flowers all will be good ;)

She has received garage flowers too often .. I’ve got to make a grand gesture..got it I will let her drive daisey with a tankful of petrol ,
Yeh good idea you could go for a picnic

Amazon is your friend in such situations.

Amazon is your friend in such situations.
I thought that also until they delivered my wax today.. the only thing I ordered as a something brought in haste leaves a bad taste.. I’m just gonna have to kiss some arse for a while ... I just wish my memory was better , and it’s only Wednesday

It’s ok have made a card , no crayons as I thought they may taste of fruit, stopped short saying your the best second wife I’ve ever had as I think that that would be uncomfortable for both of us and the first wife that lives with us ... see you all in 2021 once this shit has cleared ..

glad i dont have to remember all that just birthdays and Christmas and there righten down :joy:

Back