• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

just received a parcel with some t-shirts that were ordered about two weeks ago with a note saying the colour you ordered was out of stock (dark blue ) so they sent yellow
Bit of a difference between dark blue and looking like a canary :joy:

My head meds aren't working no more......
GP says talk to the mental health team. They say ' did we prescribe them? No? Go see your GP'
And that, my friends, is how the sausage gets made....
On the plus side, I feel I'm one step closer to Elgrand ownership as I now have a price to fix the Volvo DVD power/battery drain debacle so it's ignition switched not permanent live..£110.... A nice white E51 beckons.

Can you get a refund takes the piss that
Yeah I know. But I ordered 5 plugs for my Volvo and one was broken so I asked for a replacement to be sent. It's just a matter of principle now. I want my plug and I'm gonna get it. If the CEO doesn't sort it then I'll be emailing his wife.

Yeah I know. But I ordered 5 plugs for my Volvo and one was broken so I asked for a replacement to be sent. It's just a matter of principle now. I want my plug and I'm gonna get it. If the CEO doesn't sort it then I'll be emailing his wife.
That's a shitter some people don't want to know once they have your £ hope you get it sorted 👍

Just went to try and print something with a Canon Selphy printer I haven't used it in a while and discovered the cable insulation had failed where its had minor bends in it and the wires are all bare. Chopped out the offending part and rejoined and now it just says "Canon" on the screen and won't respond to button presses. Rubbish.

Bit like the laser printer, did nowhere near the page count and no toner left, its cheaper to buy a new printer than ink so in the bin goes perfectly good drum and fuser etc as they don't make the same model anymore and I expect another would be just as useless anyway.

Nuisance I can't go to the library like I'd been doing.

Just went to try and print something with a Canon Selphy printer I haven't used it in a while and discovered the cable insulation had failed where its had minor bends in it and the wires are all bare. Chopped out the offending part and rejoined and now it just says "Canon" on the screen and won't respond to button presses. Rubbish.

Bit like the laser printer, did nowhere near the page count and no toner left, its cheaper to buy a new printer than ink so in the bin goes perfectly good drum and fuser etc as they don't make the same model anymore and I expect another would be just as useless anyway.

Nuisance I can't go to the library like I'd been doing.
We have had a Epson Ecotank Et-2500 for a few years now and it's great. You fill the tanks up with ink and it lasts for ages

Back