• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

One of our fave holiday destinations, the IOW. Love it :heart_eyes:

If Anywhere is worth traveling to then it's gonna cost, I go to meets/shows and have to pay the ferry fare every time, part of life for me for me
For all the shows that you attend and feed us at and ask for nothing I reckon it would be the least we could do is to turn up at your neck of the woods. I hope you have a large field we could camp in 😀

How about this for an idea for a meet?

Attachments

• 911EE22C-6CF2-4530-A927-6B303F6D4850.png
    911EE22C-6CF2-4530-A927-6B303F6D4850.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 26
Today was a shitty day. Had two jobs in the smoke that were a real PITA, then was given a third job that was a total waste of time due to idiot IT dept. Got stuck in a lift in The Shard, given grief by security staff and kept waiting for 45 mins to gain access to one of the jobs and dropped my laptop which broke the casing. Then, to top it all had a bit of an incident on a stuffed tube train.

BUT, thanks to the random act of kindness of one of the passengers my mood was lifted and my day ended on a high. So thank you to that young lady, the world needs more people like you, and although I realise that she will not be reading this I just had to say that just being kind and helpful to people who need it can really make a difference.

Last edited:
Today was a shitty day. Had two jobs in the smoke that were a real PITA, then was given a third job that was a total waste of time due to idiot IT dept. Got stuck in a lift in The Shard, given grief by security staff and kept waiting for 45 mins to gain access to one of the jobs. Then, to top it all had a bit of an incident on a stuffed tube train.

BUT, thanks to the random act of kindness of one of the passengers my mood was lifted and my day ended on a high. So thank you to that young lady, the world needs more people like you, and although I realise that she will not be reading this I just had to say that just being kind and helpful to people who need it can really make a difference.
Sorry you had a shit day but happy for you someone nice made your day brighter in the end :)

just popped to Pompey:rolleyes: i was in the ncp carpark by commercial road for 10 mins and it cost me 2.60:scream: what a fucking rip off:mad: no wonder people abuse the blue disability card in portsmouth:( ill have to take the mrs next time park on yellow lines and put herbadge in :cool:

just popped to Pompey:rolleyes: i was in the ncp carpark by commercial road for 10 mins and it cost me 2.60:scream: what a fucking rip off:mad: no wonder people abuse the blue disability card in portsmouth:( ill have to take the mrs next time park on yellow lines and put herbadge in :cool:
The whole of Portsea is way expensive for parking.

Had the same a few years ago, both out at work when GreenLine delivered my Mrs' new laptop. No card left, so we didn't even know they had been.

3 days later she rings up to find out where it is - 'It was delivered madam, and you signed for it.' Ah-haa, no I didn't, was the response.

Where was it? - under the table in the back garden. The driver had broken in through the locked gate and left a £600 laptop in the bloody garden, and not told anyone. Good job it hadn't rained.
That's shocking on all kinds of levels @roo32

I nearly had a heart attack parking in London. Finsbury park ncp. £40 for over 4 hours what the actual fuck!

I nearly had a heart attack parking in London. Finsbury park ncp. £40 for over 4 hours what the actual fuck!
Had to park there recently myself but I think the most expensive I've been in was £65 which was Berners Street if I remember correctly.

How can they justify such extortionate prices? It's absolutely absurd! I will never complain again about forking out £1.20 for four hours in our town centre! Although there is an all day for £1.00....but I think the prices will be going up soon....well they did put brand new payment meters in....so I guess they want the money back from that......

I guess in London and other cities space is at a premium, everywhere is double yellows so car parks can charge what they like. If you have a patch of land in a built up area turn it into a carpark and watch the money role in.

There really are some absolute pieces of shit as buyers on Ebay aren't there? I hate selling stuff so so much, absolute ballache (and that's from me, a woman with NO balls!!!)
I hate people.

i agree kermit my mrs is always selling stuff and even with a full description plus photos they still ask for a full description or more photos or a discount on a price they are knobjockies

i agree kermit my mrs is always selling stuff and even with a full description plus photos they still ask for a full description or more photos or a discount on a price they are knobjockies
Yeah I don't think I will ever sell anything again. People are sooooooo damned rude too!
If I ever email a seller I will start with 'Good morning/afternoon/evening, I am sorry to bother you....' etc etc.
All I get is 'accept tenner?'

Back