• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

The other day, I did a few cars away from the lights, chuckling away I suddenly notice an angry man in a Volvo XC90 up my jacksy on a fast 'A' road.

Now, I wasn't hanging around but he was being a right toolbag, swerving all over the place trying to get past, eventually, he did flipping me the bird as he drove past... but I was chuckling at him at that point, as he was obviously pissed off that an old man in a van had done his super fully loaded 4wd away from the lights...WTF, however, the story is about to get a lot better, as 3 miles down the road, I passed him... as he had been pulled over by the cops, instant karma for the stoopid knobhead.
The perfect end and claptrap lived happily ever after 🤣🤣👍

Just got home junk mail as normal none recyclable 😡Two courier delivery notes oh I think didn't see any as I came in as our front door is behind gates to keep dogs in 🐶Side gate has sight on DO NOT OPEN DOGS RUNNING LOOSE. Suggesting maybe my dogs are possibly there ? So back to delivery note oh over dog gate 😡some were Debs meds and other 20kg enough to kill any of us if thrown well enough let alone one of the Dogs 😡I know there getting busy in the past have caught them lobbing bags from van over front fence but just a moment to work the situation out might not go a miss 😡

British Legion. Sorted for beer at sensible prices and no twats.

Next club meet at yours for the weekend 😀🍺🍺

Only snag is it's £80 to cross the water. :( WTF

Unless u have a friend who can get it a little cheaper, but yeah dearest stretch of water in the world I reckon ...

try Isle of Man! 3 times as much! And probably dearer for an Ellie as they may class it as a van....

Tip...if you are going in 2 vehicles it is alot cheaper to rent a trailer and stick the 2nd vehicle on it....

If Anywhere is worth traveling to then it's gonna cost, I go to meets/shows and have to pay the ferry fare every time, part of life for me for me

Back