• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Parcel force you ain’t worth a w##k... someone waited in for a delivery , checked tracker to say unable to deliver so been returned to depot,,, did they leave a card ? Did they fuck...because they didn’t attempt to deliver the lying fuck wits ....

just had some fun with an Astra at the lights :innocent: he was up for it :rolleyes: so left him standing :joy: then he drives like an absolute twat over chevrons and past a road narrows area nearly taking out the two cars in front :( when i pull up behind him at the next set of lights he starts giving me the finger and wanker sign :eek: so I pulled up along side said thank you for the fun and left him standing again :innocent: i just thought he was rude

just had some fun with an Astra at the lights :innocent: he was up for it :rolleyes: so left him standing :joy: then he drives like an absolute twat over chevrons and past a road narrows area nearly taking out the two cars in front :( when i pull up behind him at the next set of lights he starts giving me the finger and wanker sign :eek: so I pulled up along side said thank you for the fun and left him standing again :innocent: i just thought he was rude

Bloody kids... and stoopid Astra drivers 😂 😂 😂

Robert, Robert, Robert...you've just got to learn to get on with people!
Second thoughts...he sounds like a right prick...he'd been stomped once, why come back for more? Good on you mate!

PMSL this guy passed me today filming from his iphone, so distracted he didn't realise what lane he was in! lol

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 23.05.00.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-27 at 23.05.52.png

Today I thought I would quickly clean the MAF Sensor as I had done the silver one and got good results! Well f*ck me that did not go so well, ended up shearing off a corner of the MAF Sensor, don't ask me how, guess I should have loosened them all evenly first rather than leave one in with all the pressure! Well luckily its a clean break and I managed to glue the corner back on with some gorilla glue, looks pretty solid now but Im concerned whether I should be getting a new MAF Sensor?? What do you lot think?

IMG_3330.JPGIMG_4560.JPGIMG_5527.JPGIMG_7410.JPG

I would put it back and see how it goes. Just don’t put more pressure than necessary on the broken bit.
If you start to have problems at least you will have an idea where to start

I would put it back and see how it goes. Just don’t put more pressure than necessary on the broken bit.
If you start to have problems at least you will have an idea where to start
If theres room(and it looks like there is)possibly put a large washer on to help hold it even if you have to file it a bit🔨🔧🔩

I spent a happy hour with my son mucking about with the screen, the air on remote etc, only to find I had drained the battery and had to jump start it. Probs need a new battery, looks like it has done 60,000 km with the current one. Hope they aren’t hard to change.

Today I thought I would quickly clean the MAF Sensor as I had done the silver one and got good results! Well f*ck me that did not go so well, ended up shearing off a corner of the MAF Sensor, don't ask me how, guess I should have loosened them all evenly first rather than leave one in with all the pressure! Well luckily its a clean break and I managed to glue the corner back on with some gorilla glue, looks pretty solid now but Im concerned whether I should be getting a new MAF Sensor?? What do you lot think?

View attachment 24245View attachment 24246View attachment 24247View attachment 24249
Ah, the curse of the MAF cleaner strikes again.

I think you are going to end up with an air leak.

Below is the description of Chinese scam on ebay for a 'fuel economiser' which actually turns out to be an LED that plugs into a 12v socket.

Features:

Fuel economy is the use of the vehicle's own generator power supply through the power controller automatically generates the required power of the water-saving economizer host, the water within the main engine of the water-power generator into ionized hydrogen and oxygen, the water isolated by the safe isolation And pipeline hydrogen and oxygen mixed gas delivery to the engine cylinder and other fuel at the same time combustion work. Due to the input of oxygen, the fuel of the original engine is more fully burned and the fuel efficiency is improved. Hydrogen is an environmentally friendly high-energy fuel (space shuttle, rocket launcher and other fuels used are hydrogen), which burns more heat than gasoline and diesel and burns three times as much energy as gasoline. The injection of hydrogen increases the fuel, The control of the integral controller reduces the amount of fuel supplied, replacing the reduced fuel with added hydrogen. To achieve the purpose of fuel-efficient. This product has significant fuel economy, fuel-efficient as high as 20% -50%.

1, reduce the emission of harmful gases

Hydrodynamic economizer allows the engine to join the hydrogen and oxygen mixed gas, you can make the original carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons fully burn and work, and hydrogen combustion produces water, zero emissions, zero pollution, so the fuel-efficient at the same time can be effective To reduce the vehicle exhaust toxic and harmful substances, to achieve energy-saving emission reduction purposes. Reduce toxic and hazardous substances by more than 50% (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons and particulate matter).

2, increase power

Based on the same principle, the addition of hydrogen and oxygen gas after the full combustion of the fuel is equivalent to increasing the amount of fuel, while the added hydrogen combustion heat energy is three times that of gasoline, burning five times faster than gasoline, higher heat and faster The combustion speed reduces the loss of thermal energy conversion (engine converts heat energy into kinetic energy) and improves the conversion rate. Therefore, under the same input fuel, the power of the vehicle can be effectively increased to make the vehicle more powerful. Performance fast start, climbing ability. After the actual test, increase vehicle power output of 10% or more.

3, protect the engine

Vehicles in the long run, due to incomplete combustion and other reasons to form carbon deposition (carbon damage to the engine, please view the company news), adding oxygen to achieve full combustion, reducing the probability of carbon deposition, and add hydrogen, hydrogen The ignition energy of 0.02, only one-tenth of the ignition energy of gasoline. The ignition speed of hydrogen is 4.85 m / s, which is 5 times faster than that of gasoline. In particular, the stop-gap of hydrogen is only 0.06 seconds, only one-third of gasoline. Smaller flameout gap can spread the flame to any corner of the cylinder, and even reach the piston ring gap, so that the original carbon deposition is cleared in a short time, but also does not occur new deposition, can effectively protect the engine, Reduce the number of oil changes, to extend the life of the engine. It is estimated that the service life of the engine can be extended by about 30%.

Description:
100% brand new
Power: 250W
Universal for all cars and equipped with fuse protection, for better product life and safety.

Products include:
1.Product manual
2.1pcs fuel economy

Ooooo. I need one of those for every socket. I might even wire in a couple more
😂😂😂

Seriously folks, these could be the next big thing - it looks even better than the fuel magnets.

I put a fuel magnet on my last petrol car, after reading the blurb that it claimed to save me 10% on fuel. 'Why stop at one?', I asked myself. I had 16 of them in the end, all lined up on the fuel line. By this time I was burning 160% less petrol - I was saving so much it was overflowing out of the tank as I drove to work.

Not

nRPY2.png
they dont make honey , they make Marmite , no wonder no bugger likes em

they dont make honey , they make Marmite , no wonder no bugger likes em
I loathe the stripey little feckers but I'm pretty sure they do pollinate things...

They DO have some other positive benefits too.

But yeah, they can fuck off though.

I am an idiot. I have managed to jam the cupholder draw shut, did it leaning in from the passenger side before swivelling the seat thinking it was just a bit stiff. Now, re-opening is impossible and I remember there was a pen resting in the ash try bit with the flap up. No coffee until its dismantled :worried:

Back