• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Reversed into a high kerb and took a chunk out of my rear valance.
Then on the way home some little twats had tied a thin blue rope across a dark road.
Not a chance to see it and it snapped across my front bumper as I drove through it.
Now I have a nice blue line across my front bumper a big scratch and lacquer missing.
Luckily no plastic broke but if I had got hold of them.................. :mad: :mad: :mad: 😤😤😤👿👿👿👿

Sorry to hear about your rear valance, as for the rope incident, here on our farm we use rope across the roads when moving cattle from field to field
might be a good idea to go back and check to see if that's what has been happening ,
if a farmer left it up accidentally then you can claim of his insurance,

Sorry to hear about your rear valance, as for the rope incident, here on our farm we use rope across the roads when moving cattle from field to field
might be a good idea to go back and check to see if that's what has been happening ,
if a farmer left it up accidentally then you can claim of his insurance,
Thanks mate but it was across a road on the edge of a rough housing estate. It was tied between a bus stop and a garden gate on the other side.
The front bumper was getting resprayed after the winter due to stone chips so I will hit it with the da when the weather gets better. And I will just get the rear done at the same time.

Reversed into a high kerb and took a chunk out of my rear valance.
Then on the way home some little twats had tied a thin blue rope across a dark road.
Not a chance to see it and it snapped across my front bumper as I drove through it.
Now I have a nice blue line across my front bumper a big scratch and lacquer missing.
Luckily no plastic broke but if I had got hold of them.................. :mad: :mad: :mad: 😤😤😤👿👿👿👿
There's some f***ing idiots out there😠😠 sorry to hear about the damage bud, glad it wasn't any worse to the front!

feel for you @dognero . All the pics I've seen show what a stunning Elgrand you've got & all the time & effort you put in to make it look great - and this shit happens :mad:

And why does it always seem to happen to the good guys who are willing to help anybody out at the drop of a hat, but nothing happens to pricks who stretch rope across the road :mad:

Assholes who make stupid comments on Facebook and make themselves look like a right Fanny!.

Assholes who make stupid comments on Facebook and make themselves look like a right Fanny!.
I'm not on there but seems to happen a lot :laughing:

Ha, I just read that thread. Comments like that are best ignored, then the cyber bullies have nothing to latch on to. Entertaining though ;)

It's not worth the bother, I am only on the FB group so I can create events for our meets. I do have the occasional browse but it's like groundhog day, same questions over and over by needy people and those who have no self worth and so try to ruin things for the majority of nice folk.

Ha, I tried to warn you :p (He was right about Riders though, sadly his was black so didn't count)

Just had an email from Autotrader, they've been 'compromised' so some scumbag has a load of our email addys now.

Deep joy. :mad:

Back