• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

What the actual fuck. Flew home from Newcastle this evening to find my car snogging. No other cars around when I left it. I made sure each of the windows of the other vehicle had a rude word on them before I departed!

Holy crap.

My son and wife have both been hankering about getting a dog for a while now. I thought it might help justify keeping the Elgrand - big car, ideal for transporting a dog around.

We bought a chihuahua. :worried:

What a little cutie, claws look bloody long though lol.
Yes they are long, I think. Only had her since Sunday and honestly have no idea about dogs. She has become obsessed with me - typical as I was the one who didn't really want a dog.

She is lovely though and is a good match for my MX5 :D

Yes they are long, I think. Only had her since Sunday and honestly have no idea about dogs. She has become obsessed with me - typical as I was the one who didn't really want a dog.

She is lovely though and is a good match for my MX5 :D
Ah coolio, yeah let her settle in first then don't go stressing her out with claw cutting. And when you do make sure it's a 2 person job and lots of treats.

Ah coolio, yeah let her settle in first then don't go stressing her out with claw cutting. And when you do make sure it's a 2 person job and lots of treats.
No treats at the moment, doesn't really look it in the photo but she's a right fatso! :D

Just been looking for a couple of tyres online for the other car. Kwik Fit came up with best price on a search, until that is, you follow your way through their website toward the checkout where along the way all the little added expenses are piled on, the final straw was an additional £16 if I wanted them fitted before Tuesday, so they can go take a hike.

Just been looking for a couple of tyres online for the other car. Kwik Fit came up with best price on a search, until that is, you follow your way through their website toward the checkout where along the way all the little added expenses are piled on, the final straw was an additional £16 if I wanted them fitted before Tuesday, so they can go take a hike.
Kwik Fit were still the cheapest for me on the Michelin Crossclimates.
Need 4 more for the XF now so having a sniff about again.

Try www.blackcircles.com

Back