• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

My poor husband laboured in this sweltering heat to clean and polish Jeeves. Finished result is as profile pic! Topped up coolant, checked brake fluid, oil, power steering fluid and wishywoppers fluid....all spot on! The mighty beast is so addictive! Hmmmm maybe I should have a rethink....Hercules?! Lol

Just tried to take my front caliper off to find the rattle but had no luck in loosing the slider pin bolts! Grrrrrr
Am I right in thinking that a spanner should be hit upwards (anticlockwise)... I am panicking whether I am hitting it the right way as my spanner bent! lol Whats the correct size 16 or 17mm?
I also noticed that my front wheel bearing is slightly weeping grease from the lower rear side, is this normal or should I start worrying?!

I had a similar issue with a calliper on a jag. It needed an impact gun to get the bolt moving.

Cleaned out back of camper area to get ready to reshape all the storage and try to make more room.
Saw the post about usb in glove box...I’ll go hunting and see if I have one.

Today I got mine dirty lol-----rained for first time in weeks and every bit of crud every car threw up seemed to hit mine
wonder what i'm doing this weekend:rolleyes::)

Picked daughter up from Nursery and then we undertook a drifting session around a few nearly tarmac roundabouts with oily surface.

Tyres screaming and smoke. I need to grow up!!

Ive had a good one today!!:) Got underneath me EL51 gave her a good rub down and wire brushed!! Wiped and brushed down.. Then coated chassis and sub frame seals and panels with tetraseal:sweat::sweat::sweat: and spayed waxoyl in the parts i could not get to.. :mask: Now enjoying a beer with a grin on my face!! :D:D.. Two words of caution!:pensive: dont do this on the hottest day of the year :sweat:. And cover up!!:oops: bloody stuff gets everywhere!:weary_face:

Got an mot in the morning on my Kia Sorento and then start on mine when I get back just hope it's not so warm.

Got an mot in the morning on my Kia Sorento and then start on mine when I get back just hope it's not so warm.

Well good Luck mate! Think its a bit cooler for ya 2mor! :cool:

Back