• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Nice job mate. Well done!! Very similar pop up stereo as I've got 👍 its a bugger when you want to adjust the A/C controls 🤣
Thankyou,Luckily the screen on mine is a manual pop out ,ie, grab with fingers and pull/push. So I set up what I want and the pop it away👍😉.

Moryon is ant in Cornish, to be honest Grockles and Emmets is a derogatory term.
Funny enough it was a local cornishman who told me that when I was living in Cornwall. Obviously having some fun with me 😉 lol.

Bad thing today - got on the motorway and within 2 minutes some muppet's wing mirror glass flew off and smashed right into the front of my new motor! :mad: Got his reg and called the police so I got an incident number in case it was really bad. (It was a VW caddy btw)

Slightly less bad thing - Once I got off the motorway I checked and thankfully just a few small scrapes and chips in the front spoiler below the number plate. Nothing I can't touch up myself (...that sounds SO wrong!)
It could have been a lot worse!

Good thing - seeing as there's a little bit of a front wheel wobble over 70mph, I booked it in for Hunter wheel alignment, wheel balancing and check-over and while it's there I'll see if they can wind my suspension up an inch at the front and 2 at the back - hoping they can as I'm clenching muscles I'd rather not be when I approach speed bumps!

Put a temp floor down. Fitted K+N air filter. Took delivery of rear cats delete pipes. Ordered 2 x front struts for Tein active suspension as one is leaking badly. Ordered Sugio front passenger rotating base. Ordered some neon led rope for pimpin' the back out purposes :) 👍
Are you going to fit the swivel base yourself? I’m tempted but a bit worried it’s beyond my basic skill …

Are you sure it flew off as he may have been jealous, ripped his off and threw it at you?
Literally just flew into the air, spun towards my windscreen and then thankfully dropped under.
Made a massive noise though and I'm glad I wasn't constipated this morning 😬

Looks very smart with all the chrome bits. Where did u get the mirror covers 👍
Those covers I bought from a member on here some time back, they do come up on eBay from time to time and certainly come up on jap sites regularly

Let us know how you get on, I was looking at those but I have a centre box between the front seats and a Bose Sub under the passenger seat so would be troublesome to fit.
Will do. I'm going to fit it in the morning 👍

LED's fitted and working in the rear, music responsive. It's for the kids .... honest :blush:
What LED's did you go for Draco? Looking to get some for mine, not sure which to go for.....

What LED's did you go for Draco? Looking to get some for mine, not sure which to go for.....
received_1477400195945770.jpeg
Recommended by another Ellie owner. Only issue was that I had to replace the 3m adhesive tape with Gorilla bonding tape to get them to stick.
I will get some pics if possible later.

View attachment 58599
Recommended by another Ellie owner. Only issue was that I had to replace the 3m adhesive tape with Gorilla bonding tape to get them to stick.
I will get some pics if possible later.
Cheers Draco, appreciate you getting back to me. Would be good to see where you've placed them when you get the chance. 🙂👍

Touched it up but still looks bad guess it's out with the paint again at weekend :rolleyes: and maybe a bit of lunchtime prep might be going on tomorrow :joy:
Damn we should open a bloody paint shop together!!! I don't know which of us has done more painting now..... You'll have it right in no time just frustrating when you do something like that.

Back