• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

First time washing- takes some time, just as well I’m on holiday! Enjoyed getting to have a good look at the paintwork, bit of touching up to do but need to work on my technique first.

Attachments

• 273F3FBF-22CE-408E-A72B-216771B2C4DC.jpeg
    273F3FBF-22CE-408E-A72B-216771B2C4DC.jpeg
    424.7 KB · Views: 9
Looks naked without the spoiler bud :joy: lights look real smart
Gonna have to look naked for a little while 🤣 will take some time to get it all back together, due to work and the weather forecast for the coming weeks.
Lights look sweet though. Well happy with them 👍

@Reverend RobP
Looking great mate but we have no evidence that they actually work 🤔
Haha oh they work 👍 but difficult to press the brake peddle and run around to the back to take a pic at the same time 🤣🤣
Will get some pics later when it gets dusky with the lights on. Too bloody sunny to really show at the moment

yes but if you find it difficult to press the brake peddle and run around to the back to take a pic at the same time 🤣🤣
how can you see if they work lol
I use a suitably sized stick

Gonna have to look naked for a little while 🤣 will take some time to get it all back together, due to work and the weather forecast for the coming weeks.
Lights look sweet though. Well happy with them 👍
Any paint work to do or is all good on that side

yes but if you find it difficult to press the brake peddle and run around to the back to take a pic at the same time 🤣🤣
how can you see if they work lol
I use a suitably sized stick
Goes in search of a stick 🤣

Any paint work to do or is all good on that side
Two small rust patches to sort on the top lip of the boot edge where it meets the spoiler. And gonna re paint the spoiler as its got a crazy crackling effect going on. Hence the extra naked time 👍

Took delivery of my chrome/stainless door garnishes today ( bottom of glass)
Told you, chrome is creeping back with a vengeance

View attachment 58480
Lovely job , was going to do similar to e50 but edge of plastic is thicker than c channel in chrome I’d bought so used 15mm strip instead , is the chrome along door window Rubber standand or did u add it , I’ve thought a few times of doing it, really sweet looking bus

Back