• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just da polished the bonnet but not the wing .. look at the difference between them .... I’m very impressed View attachment 52475
Just got the Das pro, what pad and product did you use, I do have a couple of hairline scratches to fill and build on, saw a You tube video which recommends Schol S20 black

Just got the Das pro, what pad and product did you use, I do have a couple of hairline scratches to fill and build on, saw a You tube video which recommends Schol S20 black
Used meglaures compound and a Orange hex pad .. should really wax it but spent all day with the DA so it will have to wait

Used meglaures compound and a Orange hex pad .. should really wax it but spent all day with the DA so it will have to wait
Thanks Peter, what wax do you intend to use and will that be with DA or hand, I am early into my Elgrand detailing (or any detailing to be fair) but since getting the Elgrand I am getting the addiction

blue and yellow t5 unusual colours :joy:

Thanks Peter, what wax do you intend to use and will that be with DA or hand, I am early into my Elgrand detailing (or any detailing to be fair) but since getting the Elgrand I am getting the addiction
das pro DA polisher.. gonna use the megulars tect wax .. I’ve never cleaned and looked after a car so much before either ..

I think this is the video I sent Peter before the DA Polisher arrived.

I think this is the video I sent Peter before the DA Polisher arrived.

Yes, that’s the fella, I watched a couple of his videos which were helpful, my son sent me the link to go with the polisher

liam you will need poly bush grease for your bushes other grease will be ok for a while if you are desperate most motor factors will do a branded one
Thanks Bob. Bushes came with some.. maybe I not put enough on.

Managed to get the wheels off!!!
Bus came with a scissor Jack with no handle! Not a problem I have trolley jack I thought to myself....... Removed wheel cover to discover.... 4 x 17mm nuts... 1 x 21mm nut odd shape... And a Locking Nut... But came supplied without locking nut key..... So after much persuasion with on old 3/4 air gun socket and Big hammer, managed to remove wheels.... Pleased to say wheels back on with new Nuts complete with locking nut key.... 2 hours of my life I won't get back... 😅😅

Back