• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Initialised my MusicBox, thanks to Spuddyo for the menu translation.
Took almost 10min to remove all the J-Pop and J-Rock from the HDD....must have still been from one of the japanese owners.

Now I just have to burn some CDs of my own music as the only CDs we own anymore are my wifes Taylor Swift albums.

Outing in the bus later but reminds me I have like a rubber creeking sound from front of car. Are poly bushes more noisy than rubber bushes or just need more grease?

Initialised my MusicBox, thanks to Spuddyo for the menu translation.
Took almost 10min to remove all the J-Pop and J-Rock from the HDD....must have still been from one of the japanese owners.

Now I just have to burn some CDs of my own music as the only CDs we own anymore are my wifes Taylor Swift albums.
Will be doing this today! Kinda intrigued to find out what's on there already hah

liam you will need poly bush grease for your bushes other grease will be ok for a while if you are desperate most motor factors will do a branded one

Drove it 120 miles round trip for a mini meet and 2 cups of tea oh and to drop off some stuff as well as to pick some stuff up.

OeZrpmT.png

Third time of cleaning the roof in four years .. washed ,clay mitt and waxed .. was gonna DA polish it but itโ€™s a big area and only Circus freaks can see on top anyway ... can highly recommend a clay mitt instead of a bar ..theyโ€™re big old girls 2F4389B8-11EB-4FA1-BCD8-EC8C89758C54.jpeg

Last edited:
Third time of cleaning the roof in four years .. washed ,clay mitt and waxed .. was gonna DA polish it but itโ€™s a big area and only Circus freaks can see on top anyway ... can highly recommend a clay mitt instead of a bar ..theyโ€™re big old girls View attachment 52468
Clay mitts are great for our buses ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿš

That was a lovely tool you showed me today, puts mine to shame as you have the DAS Pro mine is the basic one, I should have swapped them over when you went to make the second cup of tea, missed opportunity grrrrrrrrr ;o)))))))

today i found that some nice local had tried to break into my bus through the sunroof and smashed the glass,i now need a replacement rear sunroof for an ne51 06
only had it for two weeks

Can you just replace the glass without pulling half the bus apart?

Can you just replace the glass without pulling half the bus apart?
I would not know, might be easier to replace the whole cassette, check your insurance and the windscreen/glass cover section to see if it would be covered as usually there is just a ยฃ75 excess to pay.

Green light won't be happy and my premium will rocket next year,was hoping I could have a go at it myself

That was a lovely tool you showed me today, puts mine to shame as you have the DAS Pro mine is the basic one, I should have swapped them over when you went to make the second cup of tea, missed opportunity grrrrrrrrr ;o)))))))
I was keeping a close eye on my tools ..

Back