• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

But then you'd get it dirty! Just leave it on the drive and sit and look at it and admire 👍
Yeah but when you drive it other people get to see it... cleaning daisey and looking at her doesn’t give the same joy of driving her ..but it’s close 😂

beware the paint is so shiny it will become stealth paint:cool: and become invisible to all the morons out there:scream: it will be sky/tree/road oh bugger Elgrand:innocent: drive safe 👍

Took mine to the garage today: unamused:. couldn't find the battery drain myself but it turns out I was right, the alternator was duff.:laughing:
But the garage need to take a number off the engine so they can acquire the correct one.might take a couple of days but at least my lovely lady will be up and running😁😁😁😁😁

And checked the tyre pressures. That'll do.

I owned an very off roaded 80 series Land Cruiser before this........I suppose I ain't one for polishing.

Won a pair these today

i-img600x450-1617697475lmsc7i320.jpg
What with these , the bonnet and a few other bits it would seem i'm getting very much better at getting things for her than doing things to her
Our lass says "she knows how the bus feels" ??????

Back