• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Tried to puzzle out hizpo android head unit think when I have added a few apps it might be OK anyway plenty of time with 12 weeks self isolating.

Reactions: Ste
Finally fitted my SGS boot struts!! What a difference they make πŸ‘Œ

BXhjWxz.jpg
Hmmm I need more info...I note the originals are a little half arsed and dont like being in the open position for long periods.

Looks great πŸ‘
Thanks @dognero πŸ‘ Took her for an essential test drive round the block to ensure all was safe and with the new wheels, but almost shit myself reversing out of my drive as the fronts catch a little at full lock! The rubbing noise caught me by surprise - I thought I’d hit something or a wheel had fallen off πŸ™ˆ

We have fitted a smart tv, bought a nice carpet ready to fit and put our nano sink unit in which is awesome :)
Good stuff mate I'd like to see the smart TV what sort is it :)

The Mrs has invested in our biggest upgrade for the Elgrand which is seriously a game changer and has enable us to incorporate a bathroom in our design of our camper van She’s purchased a

She wee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi mate We just bought a 32 inch from pc world lol it’s an LG
I will upload pics soon :)
Haha I thought you meant for the Elgrand

Be the side of the van mainly using it for music videos on utube thought it would be fun whilst having a few drinks :)
Cool be good to see it when your done ;)

Back