• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Had some new tyres fitted and fixed my drivers side dipped beam. Found a bit of play in drivers side track rod end so that'll be another job to do soon.
Fixed the brush cutter, cut loads of overgrowing spruce and hawthorn down.

Edit - I was prepared with a replacement bulb and ballast but it turned out the only problem with the dipped beam was the connector had come off the bulb :)

Last edited:
Following glove box bodge it no longer rattles. Impressed with the finish on my dials as well after polishing off the worn anti glare coating.

i think i better get all the jobs her indoors wants :joy: plus outdoors :rolleyes: then i can start looking at the grand bloody lock down will be finished by then :joy:
I'm having the same problem my other half has jobs for me to do so I'll have to stop playing with the Elgrand:joy:for now

Following glove box bodge it no longer rattles. Impressed with the finish on my dials as well after polishing off the worn anti glare coating.
My dials don't look great, what did you use to clean the coating off?

I'm having the same problem my other half has jobs for me to do so I'll have to stop playing with the Elgrand:joy:for now

I just tell my wife I’m the boss and what I say goes.....

🤬😡🤜🤕
after I get up off the floor I do whatever she tells me to do!

I just tell my wife I’m the boss and what I say goes.....

🤬😡🤜🤕
after I get up off the floor I do whatever she tells me to do!
Think I'm last in charge in my house after the kids oh and even the dogs don't listen to me:joy::joy::joy:

Prop shafts off the 1997 3.2 Td 4x4 .exhaust off ..steering rack off.. and tomorrow front suspension and diffs..

Steering rack is mint so will put that on my 1998..

Also cleaned up engine bay on my 1998 thinking of sanding priming and.repaintong also

Attachments

• IMG-20200327-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20200327-WA0003.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200327_120705.jpg
    20200327_120705.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 5
im just about to start my dutch courage then when i get out of ae she will let you know 🤕🤕

Back