• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

As suggested by Terry W, spent an hour cleaning my front lights with turtle wax lens cleaner, £7 Halfords. Really pleased with the results.
Any pics? o_O

Wowzers. Impressive. We did ours when we first got it but didn't seal them so of course they need doing again now. Yours look fantastic.

Drove down to South West Wales for the weekend in my Elgrand (MWNT, near Cardigan) as my parents were renewing their wedding vows, nearly got stuck in the sand today on one of the Beaches but otherwise has performed very well.
4 hour trip here from Wigan but such a beautiful place.

Attachments

• D4CFE20F-EC5E-4058-993A-1F65869EF401.jpeg
    D4CFE20F-EC5E-4058-993A-1F65869EF401.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 6B673B0C-5CAA-4C01-B83C-AA4D49637888.jpeg
    6B673B0C-5CAA-4C01-B83C-AA4D49637888.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ADC7A9A4-5E08-4D41-986C-33EA9DCC9D3E.jpeg
    ADC7A9A4-5E08-4D41-986C-33EA9DCC9D3E.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 18
Gosh, I’m glad you got her out ok, is she 4WD. We spend a lot of time at black rock sands, at Porthmadog and there’s always someone stuck in the sand, and below the tide line. Take care.

Well, i'm drip-feeding the battery as making sure all fully charged to determine if i have a fault with my E51 (sometimes the engine ticks but doesn't start), also purchased new battery fo rmy key-fob. Next thing is to buy 2 front tyres so looking at the Michelin Crossclimate+ which seem a good equivalent to the Japanese ones i currently have on - i have one dodgy front tyre so should really by renew both front tyres. Other than that no other things planned - i did take the holiday roof box and roof bars off now though to get more slipstream.

Back