• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Which did you go for tyke? I’ve been looking at some for front and rear
Will try & post a pic,for some strange reason it wouldnt let me earlier?
Still wont?Were on ebay will look them up & let you know ok

Took it for MOT, it failed on brake pads and emissions.....
Sorry to pry Rob , but it just dawned on me you only bought car in April, had the non starter fault , smokes like a chimney & its MOT time six weeks later?
Didn't dealer do a fresh 12 month test

Sorry to pry Rob , but it just dawned on me you only bought car in April, had the non starter fault , smokes like a chimney & its MOT time six weeks later?
Didn't dealer do a fresh 12 month test

The car unfortunately seems riddled with problems and have no idea why Rob has kept it, I'd have delivered it back to the dealers and demanded my money back.

At jap fest... Repaired the curtain track that my boy ripped out a couple months back, put on blind spot mirrors on my mirrors but unlike most these twin blind spot mirrors actually move like ur wing mirrors do. Put on a couple of nismo door edge bumpers on. Now tomorrow is another day. Seems the only time I get to spend on my bus is when I'm at a show. So far behind on my to do list it's mad!

Fitted a new 70Ah battery in the silver Elgrand, had to modify the tray slightly but now all good!! :p
Also tried out my DA Pollisher for the first time yesterday... WOW well chuffed made a big difference to the headlights!

Fitted a new 70Ah battery in the silver Elgrand, had to modify the tray slightly but now all good!! :p
Also tried out my DA Pollisher for the first time yesterday... WOW well chuffed made a big difference to the headlights!

Cool, how did you find using the DA Polisher for the first time... I was really nervous, lol

Back