• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Gone up to the Highlands for a 3 day 2 night stay.
Blair Drummond safari park first stop, monkeys all over the car, 😠😡🤬🙈🙉🙊😭😭,
Glencoe then fort William tomorrow
Oban and sea life center Sunday

I hope you have a great time and I really hope youve already ordered replacement wiper blades o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Grandson called me saying he was late for school and could he have a lift. I picked him up in the Elgrand he'd yet to ride in and previously the only words he'd uttered was to ask how much I paid. On the way to school we were slowed by a dawdler so I pulled out and floored it. Grandson was greatly impressed by this having just learned that it's not an ordinary van and said with far more enthusiasm than normal: "doesn't it shift!".

Did the safari last year in my E50. Funny watching the monkeys sliding down the front because they couldn't get a grip! Did get rammed by a rhino though that smashed my back light....

Just fitted tracker on van which works on a simcard. Really good and cheap but had to load the number on wife's phone to find it in emergencies. Just realised she can find where I am at any time! Stupid idea! Lol!

Just fitted tracker on van which works on a simcard. Really good and cheap but had to load the number on wife's phone to find it in emergencies. Just realised she can find where I am at any time! Stupid idea! Lol!
Hi Dave...can I just enquire what tracker you fitted please as was thinking of doing that miselt...cheers

It was a streetwise tracker from Halfords. £45 plus £10 credit on the SIM card. Cheap but useful!

Easy to fit, just stick a simple card in, connect it to the battery and hide it somewhere in the engine bay. Then you just text it and it sends you back a text which gives you location, speed and battery life..

Easy to fit, just stick a simple card in, connect it to the battery and hide it somewhere in the engine bay. Then you just text it and it sends you back a text which gives you location, speed and battery life..
Spot on!...thanks

My front bumper corner splitters arrived today,bargain at £12 & bit more protection on corners of bumper on my Rider👍🚐 just need to get them paint matched & fitted now if it ever stops bloody raining.

Back