• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Holy moly, I'm so impressed with the Limpets, I've cancelled one of the items I ordered today and just ordered the Limpets to replace them, as they'll be lighter and easier to hold down my canopy... leaving some spares for something else later down the line, thanks for sharing @dognero :)

Last edited:
They even stick to my freshly highly polished paintwork.

Seriously, I spent hours today searching for camping stuff and was trying to find something just like them but couldn't see anything, so purchased some heavy duty window suckers, so these will be amazing, as the set up of my canopy will be super fast now.

Cheers mate, I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they are a little pricey but wont do any damage and solid and quick to use. The magnetic one i have kept moving.
I have bought extra limpets to change that one too.
Glad to have helped you out.

Washed it and sort of polished it and then my head started to burn, so going for a pint instead, attempting the DA polisher on the shitty Acid Rain windows tomorrow, and really hope it works.... I and others have tried every kind of witches brew on them and...nothing so far has shifted the marks...

KURO Cleaned 20-4-19 (1).jpg

KURO Cleaned 20-4-19 (2).jpg

Washed it and sort of polished it and then my head started to burn, so going for a pint instead, attempting the DA polisher on the shitty Acid Rain windows tomorrow, and really hope it works.... I and others have tried every kind of witches brew on them and...nothing so far has shifted the marks...

View attachment 16863

View attachment 16864
Paintwork looks lovely. I used Cif on my Windows and it worked a treat.

Haven't done anything to the van today, instead spent time relaxing with family and hours on Amazon/eBay ordering a shit load of camping stuff :)
Me to,ordered a futton matress from Funky Futton co in Leeds,(check them out)Also ordered a "double/2 single sleeping bag from Ohuhu of Amazon get great reviews.Am off work sick with "mega" gallstones pain so carnt do anything to van/go for a drive so ordering stuff for when ive had my op.Have got adopter ordered to for audio behind drivers side rear panel(as i dont have drop down screens)Better get wife to hide credit card before i max out while im laid up🤣

Me to,ordered a futton matress from Funky Futton co in Leeds,(check them out)Also ordered a "double/2 single sleeping bag from Ohuhu of Amazon get great reviews.Am off work sick with "mega" gallstones pain so carnt do anything to van/go for a drive so ordering stuff for when ive had my op.Have got adopter ordered to for audio behind drivers side rear panel(as i dont have drop down screens)Better get wife to hide credit card before i max out while im laid up🤣

The ex missus had key hole surgery to remove her gallstones, but the Hospital sent her home without any pain killers, so make sure they give you those
:)

I spent about £250 on camping stuff yesterday, got almost everything I need now, so can start spending money on the Van again soon, lol

Last edited:

View attachment 16863

View attachment 16864
Looking good mate. Enjoy your pint

The ex missus had key hole surgery to remove her gallstones, but the Hospital sent her home without any pain killers, so make sure they give you those

I spent about £250 on camping stuff yesterday, but almost everything I need now, so can start spending money on the Van again soon, lol
Im on Tramadol,so im 'kin "spaced out",no booze for me bank holiday or driving😔👎,got some codine to,have heard pain is worse after op.
On plus side im getting eveything sorted when im well again so will be just a case of pack van n go.I got a result a month ago at camping expo in Harrogate,bought the display inflatable side Vango cruz side awaning @ a £100 off at end of show winner winner.Tip if you go to a camping expo wait till last day near end of show before you go they sell loads of stuff reduced👍

I spent about £250 on camping stuff yesterday, but almost everything I need now, so can start spending money on the Van again soon, lol
Am on Tramadol so hence no driving or alcohol for me for a while,my pre-op not till 30th April been waiting since last Sept😫👎

Am on Tramadol so hence no driving or alcohol for me for a while,my pre-op not till 30th April been waiting since last Sept😫👎

Sounds a nightmare but a means to an end hopefully ;)

Back