• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

First try of my new towbar bike rack. Managed the crystal maze task of fitting 4 bikes on it in just 45 mins :) - Photos for reference when I have to load it again on way back.

Only going away for 5 days to Tattershall Lakes, so nice to have so much space in the Elgrand

Fingers crossed the bike rack stays on the towbar.....

First try of my new towbar bike rack. Managed the crystal maze task of fitting 4 bikes on it in just 45 mins :) - Photos for reference when I have to load it again on way back.

Only going away for 5 days to Tattershall Lakes, so nice to have so much space in the Elgrand

Fingers crossed the bike rack stays on the towbar.....

Looks good. Maybe should have closed the boot first 😁

Thanks Ste...size are 265/30/19 back 235 front
Thanks Voyt. I’m looking at downsizing from my 20’s but can’t quite commit. Seems everyone’s on different offsets etc and I’ve been burnt before with an online wheel purchase that didn’t fit. Was going to take it to local wheel place but they don’t seem to do anything that takes my fancy. Plus they only do sets of 4 the same size, not ideal when you want to go wider on the rear ha.

Those lights look brand new - great job... what products did you use?
They were yellow but it hadn't bitten right in if that makes sence, so a little G3 liquid and a buffer does the job well (if i find the time over easter i plan on ceramic protection ---see how long they last)

They were yellow but it hadn't bitten right in if that makes sence, so a little G3 liquid and a buffer does the job well (if i find the time over easter i plan on ceramic protection ---see how long they last)
It does make such a difference to the look of the front and polishing away the yellow is quite an easy job.

Oh what? Oh sh!t :(

Phew.... not to worry :)

I love this! What type of bike rack is that? We have a 4-bike rack for the Pajero but they hang from it and it can't be lowered.

Detailed the interior and got rid of what was left of the anti glare coating off he screen. Going to put an anti glare cover on from a tablet.
Give the engine bay a quick once over.
20190418_110457.jpg
20190418_110507.jpg
20190418_110523.jpg
20190418_110529.jpg
20190418_110550.jpg
20190418_120023.jpg

I love this! What type of bike rack is that? We have a 4-bike rack for the Pajero but they hang from it and it can't be lowered.

Hi. It's a Atera Strada. Picked it up second hand for 160. It's quite an old model, 2010 I think. They more recent ones still go for a lot used on ebay.

Was a bit nervous to start, but relaxed a bit after 20 miles. Just had visions of it all coming off whilst doing 60 up the A1 :)

Took time off from the shed build this morning for an MOT and thankfully it passed :cool: Advisory on yet again a front outer CV boot on it's way out. I've had more trouble with these than anything else in the three years I've owned it. :mad:

I have a resin drive which looks great and is easy to keep clean. I need these and some ramps so I can get my Rider in the air to change the oil and filter!

Back