• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

If you want some pointers nearer the time, just shout, there are a few ways to attack the grille, full removal or leave where it is, both have their drawbacks and positives :)

If you want some pointers nearer the time, just shout, there are a few ways to attack the grille, full removal or leave where it is, both have their drawbacks and positives :)
Thanks Phil
I just took a look at mine and there's wide strip of chrome then two thin strips, it's not all chrome as yours but I still think it will look better done.
It might need to wait until September when my eldest (home ed) goes to high school and I have a bit of time 👍😊

Done absoloutly nowt in my Elgrand today! The battery is fla...
Aaah, my neighbor just jump started me 😊
Need that stereo replacing now!! That's what did it :-/

Done absoloutly nowt in my Elgrand today! The battery is fla...
Aaah, my neighbor just jump started me 😊
Need that stereo replacing now!! That's what did it :-/
It was the stereo on my brothers' E50 too. Removed it and he's never had an issue since.

Jump in my sons Landrover 90 steal one of my wife's red nail varnishes to paint the fog light bulb so it could pass the MoT, They said it was too orange, so had a smoking bulb as the varnished dried

Fitted my pedal covers with help from Baz L as he’s done them before. Also adjusted alternator and air con belts. Thanks for the help Baz.
For a second there i thought you had a clutch pedal there😂😂

It was actually last night but did an oil change on the silver Elgrand, unfortunately I couldn't budge the lower oil pan due to the original gasket which was really irritating, so first I emptied the oil the old fashioned way and then I managed to suck another cup of oil out using my oil pump remover from above all the way down to the lower sump! Pretty black and now sounds a lot smoother with fresh 5W 30! :)
Today I managed to kerb my rear chrome alloy at the petrol station, the first drive of the silver one in ages.... NOT HAPPY! :mad:

Silver rider cleaned.

Project first class investigation on electrics and bit of exterior clean and parts removal. Pics in project thread.

🤪

Back