• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Parenting duties today. Made use of the child labour.
1000006553.jpg1000006552.jpg1000006551.jpg1000006550.jpg
This is just Autoglym Super Resin, drill applied and polished and finished with a buff with a cloth. Then tried out Turtle Wax Seal and Shine as I got it free. Not too bad as a quick wax detailer on an already clean motor. Not sure of it's beading properties. Shines up nice. I've run out of Fusso as I have used it on a few friends cars. Might try something different.....any recommendations? Happy with the Fusso, but open to being unfaithful 😅

View attachment 103855View attachment 103856View attachment 103857View attachment 103858
This is just Autoglym Super Resin, drill applied and polished and finished with a buff with a cloth. Then tried out Turtle Wax Seal and Shine as I got it free. Not too bad as a quick wax detailer on an already clean motor. Not sure of it's beading properties. Shines up nice. I've run out of Fusso as I have used it on a few friends cars. Might try something different.....any recommendations? Happy with the Fusso, but open to being unfaithful 😅
Looks great, but I wouldn't want to be parked next to that unattended ladder. 🫣

she been behaving herself recently so i might retighten the new belts as there is just a little squeal on start up and maybe just maybe give her a wash
should have known better than to say she behaving ,,,,now dropped not 5 cyl,,,,,not happy so no wash

Looks great, but I wouldn't want to be parked next to that unattended ladder. 🫣
That's the Australian lass putting up the Sky TV dish on the new neighbours place. She owned one of these in Australia before moving here 15 years ago. The only question I could ask her was "why the Fuck have you moved from Aus to this godforsaken country, to put up TV dishes for Sky?" Apparently, she doesn't know why,either 🤷🏼‍♂️ 😅.

The ladder is a roll off. Has to be unclipped from the roof bracket. Very fancy (and expensive) bit of kit

wow last tme it wes no3 so changed that first ,,ran the same so pulled no1 and it white arc burn marks near plug rubber so put what i took out of no 3 into no 1 and it runs sweet ,,result

Nope. I'll be giving it the once over tomorrow. It's a top loader and only for cleaning stuff that's too disgusting for the main machine.
It was a poorly constructed joke mate, not actually interested in washing machines…..except if it was a twin tub or boiler with hand mangle.

I got to the bottom of the drivers side sliding door not opening fully - seems the fuel filler cap protection lever that restricts the door movement when the flap is open is not returning to the fully open position when the fuel cap is closed, so door was only able to be used manually. So I have now been able to disable this lever whilst I fully check the part, I can now use the full electric operation and the door fully opens .... but I just have to remember not to open that door whilst filling with fuel or there will be a fuel flap crunch!
hell yeah I've had the fuel flap crunch! because i often open my rear driver's side manual door as that's where I keep the jerry can. Because my fuel gauge never worked I always carry a jerry but I also often use it up & therefore refill the jerry with fresh petrol at the filling station hence "Le Crunch"

Ordered a set of replacement LED bulbs for the interior of my E51 from AliExpress. A full set for the princely sum of 96p. Supposedly error free. Never used AliExpress before and a quid isn't much of a risk. More when they arrive
ooooh can you paste the link in this thread please? maybe once installed & happy they work as I would like to do the same

View attachment 103855View attachment 103856View attachment 103857View attachment 103858
I like the resin polish, swear by it

Back