• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

It was a twat in a Euro Car Parts (LKQ now) van, he decided the offside lane at a roundabout was the turn left lane and didn't see the frikkin great white van there ?????

Oh well, see how much their insurance offers me for the write-off value 🤔
Every cloud......

Had a great day at Japfest The Netherlands!
We were the only Elgrand there and boy did she create a lot of attention!
Lots of nice comments and people taking many pics and videos!
Post more about it tomorrow, currently knackered as we were up very early! 😴
(video uploaded already Elgrand makes an appearance at 1.45) haha

View attachment 89159

Oh where abouts in NL are you? We lived in Utrecht for a couple years before moving back to the UK in Nov. In NL now visiting family!

Attachments

• 20230602_142207.jpg
    20230602_142207.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 10
Oh where abouts in NL are you? We lived in Utrecht for a couple years before moving back to the UK in Nov. In NL now visiting family!

Wow Utrecht is a very nice place! We are on the other side in the Overijssel region near the German border!
Where about's are you visiting friends and do you have the Elgrand with you!?

Wow Utrecht is a very nice place! We are on the other side in the Overijssel region near the German border!
Where about's are you visiting friends and do you have the Elgrand with you!?
Sadly not! Although we’re going to drive over next time as the cost of flights for all 4 of was painful this time round. Don’t suppose you know if LPG is easily bought in NL?

We’re just in the Utrecht area to see everyone

Sadly not! Although we’re going to drive over next time as the cost of flights for all 4 of was painful this time round. Don’t suppose you know if LPG is easily bought in NL?

We’re just in the Utrecht area to see everyone

Very easy to get hold of and last I saw it was around 0.79 cents a litre!

Took the grandkids to South Lakes Zoo.
Elgrand was spot on and even got LPG at Morrisons Barrow in Furness.
Got loads of looks parked in the lake services on the way there.
Sun was just the right place to show off all the colours of the G30 paint.

Cleaned mine inside. It was minging.
This cleaner is amazing. I thought my seats and plastics were clean but this is phenomenal stuff...
Screenshot_20230603_201910_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
Want to give the body a full claying and waxing but the trees are dropping their sticky stuff everywhere today.
Job for the morning now...

Took a sample of my brake fluid from the white one as it looked quite dark within the reservoir. My wife's B12 syringes came in handy for the samples! lol
What do you guys reckon, does it need changing?! Also does brake fluid have shelf life as I have some left from a few years ago.
Left sample - White Elgrand
Middle sample - Silver Elgrand
Right sample - fresh brake fluid

IMG_5036.JPG

Took a sample of my brake fluid from the white one as it looked quite dark within the reservoir. My wife's B12 syringes came in handy for the samples! lol
What do you guys reckon, does it need changing?! Also does brake fluid have shelf life as I have some left from a few years ago.
Left sample - White Elgrand
Middle sample - Silver Elgrand
Right sample - fresh brake fluid

View attachment 89397
Are they the same brand ? as they may vary
The stuff on the shelf, has it ever been opened ? , if so bin it
If the stuff in the bus is known to be very old it will have picked up moisture so I would change or as stempy says, test it

Back