• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

They always know. They have next level sense for this shite.
We kid ourselves that they don’t know…..

BUT THEY KNOW!
And it could be any length of time before they tell you that they know. It's all stored in a special place in their minds ready to be called into action at a moment that suits their needs.

And it could be any length of time before they tell you that they know. It's all stored in a special place in their minds ready to be called into action at a moment that suits their needs.
And whenever they decide to let us know that they knew it costs us a lot more than the original purchase ever did.

So today I drove home from Yorkshire (to Shropshire), having got it converted to LPG by the one, the only.... @Lpgc 😁
Booked beginning Oct 22 for a slot late April 23, but was able to take advantage of a cancellation (I think there's a list of folk on the cancellations list - I was lucky that those before me couldn't take advantage of that date).

Had to drive up Tues night to be able to drop off at 09.30, so spent 3 nights in the Premier Inn (Pontefract) whilst working (I'm fortunate we're allowed to work from anywhere).

Was lovely to meet Simon, who very patiently explained the system whilst I scribbled notes and took some photos 🤣

100 miles later I get to a LPG supplier (£0.73) which is on my route home, where they fill up for you - I got out and said "I've never done this before!!"

He suggested keeping some old gloves or similar in the car to protect your skin (due to coldness of lpg) - I think he took one look at my bright pinks nails and deduced (correctly) that these hands ain't seen a lot of manual labour....

LET THE SAVINGS COMMENCE!!!

Last edited:
So today I drove home from Yorkshire (to Shropshire), having got it converted to LPG by the one, the only.... @Lpgc 😁
Booked beginning Oct 22 for a slot late April 23, but was able to take advantage of a cancellation (I think there's a list of folk on the cancellations list - I was lucky that those before me couldn't take advantage of that date).

Had to drive up Tues night to be able to drop off at 09.30, so spent 3 nights in the Premier Inn (Pontefract) whilst working (I'm fortunate we're allowed to work from anywhere).

Was lovely to meet Simon, who very patiently explained the system whilst I scribbled notes and took some photos 🤣

100 miles later I get to a LPG supplier (£0.73) which is on my route home, where they fill up for you - I got out and said "I've never done this before!!"

He suggested keeping some old gloves or similar in the car to protect your skin (due to coldness of lpg) - I think he took one look at my bright pinks nails and deduced (correctly) that these hands ain't see a lot of manual labour....

LET THE SAVINGS COMMENCE!!!
Nice to meet you Suzie.

Gave Ed a quick once around with waterless polish, checked levels and pumped up tyres as required. Finally booked me and Ed tickets for Cambridge Rock Festival (Khal not interested), so a look forward to 4 days on the lash with hook up and music, who hoo!

Another successful wild camp ….. if anyone doubts the value of 4wd in a camper, tell them to go winter wild camping in the UK, it’s not nice to have, it’s almost essential!!!
8C0A34B8-4F0D-47A0-A8AD-1EB39F7139AB.jpeg

Back