• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Hi 18 and 22 are the fault codes regarding your pump 18 been the controller on top of the pump you really need to find out the codes before you assume its the pump I take it the garage you used had 14pin consult to diagnose
Hi, I didn't used the garage in the end as they had already diagnosed the fault for the previous owner, who did. not tell me...
When I visited the garage they just told me what they had tried for the previous owner, I didn't think to ask about fault.code reading at the time, I was a little bit in shock.

Hi, I didn't used the garage in the end as they had already diagnosed the fault for the previous owner, who did. not tell me...
When I visited the garage they just told me what they had tried for the previous owner, I didn't think to ask about fault.code reading at the time, I was a little bit in shock.
Ah so when you said they've seen this before they'd actually seen your E50 before with the previous owner. I didn't pick up on that when you first posted.

Ah so when you said they've seen this before they'd actually seen your E50 before with the previous owner. I didn't pick up on that when you first posted.
Absolutely, hence my shock at discovering the bloke who sold it had been advised to spares and repairs it.
So yeah, they had actually diagnosed the fuel pump on my vehicle for the previous owner. But, they made no me tion of the fault codes when I spoke to them.

Absolutely, hence my shock at discovering the bloke who sold it had been advised to spares and repairs it.
So yeah, they had actually diagnosed the fuel pump on my vehicle for the previous owner. But, they made no me tion of the fault codes when I spoke to them.
I've seen on here that you can make the dashboard flash to get the codes, that could be something worthwhile trying being that its free and might give you a clearer picture on the problem. Have a search or hopefully someone will chip in with instructions on how to do it.

So your best option is to get them read you can download Nissan data scan free on an app you would have to buy the 14 pin interface plug to plug into yout phone and Elgrand they are cheap enough and a good bit of kit to have or as lize said do the flash test if you search on Google there's how to on how to do it

So your best option is to get them read you can download Nissan data scan free on an app you would have to buy the 14 pin interface plug to plug into yout phone and Elgrand they are cheap enough and a good bit of kit to have or as lize said do the flash test if you search on Google there's how to on how to do it

You have a case for small claims court there.

MOT passed first time this morning with only expected advisories on the tyres. Happy Christmas to me. Got to be my first time spending more on petrol than getting through an MOT. Full tank of 99 to celebrate, of course.

Just travelled from Somerset to Lincoln no problems but spray from road made my G30 Rider very dirty. Decided to wash the crap off the windows and when I was wiping the rear door, two of the Elgrand letters fell off. The rest came off with little effort. Not sure if it's due to the cold. But you may want to check yours are still attached properly. I was lucky and didn't lose any.

Back