• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

URGENT - LIFE SAVING MEDICATION FUNDRAISER

Any independent or opposition-leaning newspapers willing to expose the corruption and to tell your story?
You might have more luck with that if you got one in the UK to do it. I'm sure the Dutch Embassy people read the news.
I did this to expose the corruption that was happening in my case. The local MP (Mo Mowlam at the time so no lightweight!) promised to help, and publicly swore to get rid of it but she was defeated because in the UK Coroners are answerable to no one.

Done 4 newspaper articles and a piece for the TV news and still nothing has happened!

Have you taken the local Council to court, or is there one person you could target personally?
Do you know who, specifically, is causing the problem?

It is the local council we have taken to court (12 court cases against them in total)
There are multiple people involved including the mayor of the city!

Have you tried getting help from the National Ombudsman?

Yes we have already spoken to them directly and all they can do is give the Council a slap on the wrists and tell them not to do it again!
Like everything in the world the higher up people have all the power and cannot be touched! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: guf
I just joined the forum. Is there an update on your wife ? Did she get help? :(

Please can I ask all of you to send good vibes here at 16.00 dutch time.
Unfortunately Miami has to go to the vets due to what we thought was her menstrual cycle but we are now going into week 6 and it is only getting worse and heavier! She has managed to fight on for another 5 months since my last post and has been doing very well with the combined LDN and CBD oil! She has no problems eating and going to the toilet and is still amazing at supporting my wife daily.
Please please please be thinking of her at 16.00 as we are both terrified that this could be more serious than what we originally thought! :weary_face: 🤞

I hope she's OK and it is fixable, but if not, I know it's hard, but do what's best for Miami. When I faced something similar I was selfish and kept my dog alive when he was ill.
Tell her she's been a good girl and give her permission to go.

My wife had an appointment at the doctor's yesterday morning and, because of not having transport, she wanted to cancel it.
My daughter's car was fixed in time so she was able to keep the appointment.

She had a blood test and the lab rang at 7pm last night but, because we were in yet another appointment in a hospital, I had my phone turned off so I missed it.

When we got home there was a message on our answering machine that we should phone our GP first thing next day.
I did this and was told that my wife's Hb was critically low and she needs an infusion of red blood cells asap and that we should ring 999 and get her to A&E pronto if she collapsed.
The infusion is now arranged for 9am tomorrow.

I'd really like to get hold of the idiot who popped all our tyres. If we hadn't kept the appointment yesterday morning it could have cost my wife her life.

My wife had an appointment at the doctor's yesterday morning and, because of not having transport, she wanted to cancel it.
My daughter's car was fixed in time so she was able to keep the appointment.

She had a blood test and the lab rang at 7pm last night but, because we were in yet another appointment in a hospital, I had my phone turned off so I missed it.

When we got home there was a message on our answering machine that we should phone our GP first thing next day.
I did this and was told that my wife's Hb was critically low and she needs an infusion of red blood cells asap and that we should ring 999 and get her to A&E pronto if she collapsed.
The infusion is now arranged for 9am tomorrow.

I'd really like to get hold of the idiot who popped all our tyres. If we hadn't kept the appointment yesterday morning it could have cost my wife her life.

So sorry to hear this George! I hope karma comes to the t**t that popped the tyres there's no words to describe the idiot!!

Just got back from the vets after Miami having an ultrasound. The poor angel had to be put on her back with six humans holding her she was so incredible and understood it was necessary. They checked everything kidneys, liver, spleen, uterus and ovaries etc and cannot find anything!
They think it's probably a hormone imbalance and gave her an injection to stop the bleeding.
Thanks all for your good vibes, when we turned up at the vets the sun was so bright, it gave a good sign that things were going to be okay!
Me and Yasmin are very very relieved! :relieved:

Back