• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

URGENT - LIFE SAVING MEDICATION FUNDRAISER

So my wife has been prescribed a medication for her Pituitary gland disorder but guess what every pharmacy cannot produce the medication without lactose which she is severely allergic to!!! :mad:
My wife has literally been trying since we got back from Spain; she's tried the UK, Switzerland, Netherlands,Germany, Sweden, France, Australia and they all have the same issue! Seriously this is insane!

Hi Richard, So sorry to hear of all the continuing difficulties. My adopted son is a qualified analytical chemist and I’ve just asked him if there is a solution. His reply:

Yeah, it’s very easy… chromatography. Separates compounds based on their differing attractions to the stationary phase. It’s really quite simple. This is WHY u don’t trust the “experts”. They are scamming ignorant ppl 😪

Hopefully you can contact someone and put this to them, it’s a desperate situation, I do hope you can get help from someone.

Hi guys, finally done an update on what has happened with Yasmin in Spain and what is next for us!
We obviously need this important MRI to move further so we are hoping for the best whether this can happen in the next few weeks, but obviously it all depends on how the fundraising goes. Thank you all for your continued support during this difficult time. We are both extremely grateful!
Many thanks, Richard

See fundraiser link for update.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/urgent-m...=email&utm_source=customer&utm_term=undefined

Off to Spain again on Thursday.
Yasmin had a vision loss and was very unwell at the beginning of this week so I think it is very paramount that she see's her Neurosurgeon in Spain in person and also for this extra MRI.

Off to Spain again on Thursday.
Yasmin had a vision loss and was very unwell at the beginning of this week so I think it is very paramount that she see's her Neurosurgeon in Spain in person and also for this extra MRI.
Oh mate...
Have a safe journey, hopefully with some positive outcome

My wife has spoken to the National Media before Corona happened and they were going to run the story about the court case for my wife medication refusal but then Corona hit and he said there were more pressing stories!!!! She did locate his number today @George322 and will be contacting him again tomorrow. Also she has called all the Human Rights Lawyers in this Country and no one will help without thousands of euros and even then they don't see any chance of winning! Crazy thing is one of the Human Rights Lawyers is our old neighbour from North Holland and he even refused to help us or even look over my wife's case!

Unfortunately there is no Dutch NHS, everyone over 18 in The Netherlands has to have private Insurance by law which is a minimum of 100 euros per month! With my wife's conditions I have to pay these t***ers 410 euros per month and they do nothing for us now, except make our lives a leaving hell! Unfortunately the medication my wife has is also not paid for by the NHS, only privately in the UK and actually costs more than The Netherlands as it has to be imported. This is the only medication my wife can use to survive as all other medications she is allergic to, even a Paracetamol and many alternative medicines she cannot even tolerate!
Unfortunately the Dutch Royal Family are all for show and talk a big game!
The reason my wife setup the paypal fundraiser is to avoid the charges that Gofundme and other fundraising platforms take for their service (anything from 2.5 - 5.5%)
Even that small percentage would be worth it on Gofundme. Its the best for you and is the quickest way to reach thousands of people.

Back