• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

"Tractor" diary. Elgrand from Siberia. E50.

All that was in time. I bought a new grinder.
Covered with rust converter.

Good work mate good to see you are saving the old tractor I had to do the same with my rear chassis legs o_O

Good work mate good to see you are saving the old tractor I had to do the same with my rear chassis legs o_O
This is just the beginning) it will be necessary to process the seam with a grinder, then 3 layers of anti-corrosion mastic)
Such is the fate of El ...

Installed a pump. The old pump broke down - fluid leaked from the clutch. Waiting for a new pump, had to block the coupling by welding, a temporary solution.

New tires) Goodyear Wrangler ATS. 245.70 p16.

It's been a year since we moved to the village) we said goodbye to a cramped apartment) in our village "Karluk" there is a small lake of its own. And we went to look for him and found him.

Hello, long-awaited autumn)

Nice exploring.

Your wife looks like Lara Croft, maybe you should build her a nice landrover defender. 😀

Hello everyone) I haven't written anything here for a long time. Because nothing really happens) Elgrand moves, not so much, since I work 6 days a week in another city. The rust repair was carried over to late autumn - winter. I do a little housework. 500 kg of cement)

Hello everyone) I haven't written anything here for a long time. Because nothing really happens) Elgrand moves, not so much, since I work 6 days a week in another city. The rust repair was carried over to late autumn - winter. I do a little housework. 500 kg of cement)
OK, who have you buried?

Ouch dir the rear axle survive?

Many of us still watch your thread Elsib because you have already done many interesting things to your Elgrand and use yours in very different conditions to those we use ours in. It is always of interest to me whenever you post but you can't be expected to be doing lots of things to or with it all the time! Wishing you well.

Many of us still watch your thread Elsib because you have already done many interesting things to your Elgrand and use yours in very different conditions to those we use ours in. It is always of interest to me whenever you post but you can't be expected to be doing lots of things to or with it all the time! Wishing you well.
for me Elgrand is a working, multifunctional horse) when I look at your Elgrands, I envy)

Hello) in Siberia - 10, so far only at night. This is not a reason to be discouraged, but a reason to start preparing the tractor for winter. For a long time, there was a sound from under the hood that suggested that some bearing was dying. By the method of elimination, we determine which equipment is faulty. How exactly? remove in turn the belts (power steering pump, air conditioner, generator) and start the engine. Just remember that the belt must not be removed from the water pump !! In my case, the water pump is new (installed in the summer), I repaired the power steering pump 2 years ago, I removed the air conditioner belt (I always do this in winter). Problem Found - Generator. Where do we start? Disconnect the minus terminal from the battery.
1. measure the voltage on the battery with the engine running. Should be 13.8-14.2 volts.
2. Remove the pipes from the intercooler and remove the air filter housing.
3. Removing the generator
4.disassemble the generator.
5.And here is our friend who was making noise)
6.With the help of a puller and a small amount of Russian obscene words, remove the bearing.
7. install a new bearing, fixing the contact brushes with wire.
8. restore the generator in the reverse order. put it in place and start the engine.

charge the battery. And let's go drink milk with apple pie)

Back