• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

"Tractor" diary. Elgrand from Siberia. E50.

I tried loads of CAD software before I got my 3D printer, found most either too simple or far to complicated to use. If AutoCAD is new to you and you find it tricky I found Fusion 360 from Autodesk very intuitive to use and has all the functions.

Not sure whether they do a Russian version but there is a personal use version which is free:

They recently changed the licensing and seems the only limit is working on 10 files at a time but you can switch projects between editable or readonly so no problem for me.

If you can make a full scale model of an E50 I will 3D print it for you :)

I tried loads of CAD software before I got my 3D printer, found most either too simple or far to complicated to use. If AutoCAD is new to you and you find it tricky I found Fusion 360 from Autodesk very intuitive to use and has all the functions.

Not sure whether they do a Russian version but there is a personal use version which is free:

They recently changed the licensing and seems the only limit is working on 10 files at a time but you can switch projects between editable or readonly so no problem for me.

If you can make a full scale model of an E50 I will 3D print it for you :)
Thank you very much) I am an engineer and my work with a autocad) I have a "pirate" version of 2013 at work) And at home I use autocad 2018.)

Hi) in general, there is nothing special to write about El)) well, the rear left shock absorber mount came off, that same evening I made a new mount and welded it on. generally boring workdays))
But the family has a lot of new things)
In general, yesterday we had a new four-legged friend) a mixture of an Eastern European husky with something))) The story is this - my wife went for a walk with our son and he followed them 2 km o.o Considering that the street is -25 degrees, there are a lot of wandering evil dogs, we decided to take this giant to ourselves) For now, he shares the roof with Elgrand in a cozy garage)
Soon I will build a house for Marty)
Oh yes, his name is Marty)
As for pets)
We have a cat named Elvis in our house. We found him in our village when we bought the house. It took a long time to treat him.
We also have dogs. Sky is Luba's dog. Lyuba is my wife) And recently in December we rescued a puppy, my wife named him Sam)) in general, we have a big family)))

cat Elvis, dog Sam

Sky

Marty

Hi) for a long time I was gone. Was on a long business trip. Arrived yesterday) El hardly moves, stands in the garage) now in the process of changing jobs)
Wondered where you gone good to have you back time to get the El out then now you're back and good luck with the new job

Wondered where you gone good to have you back time to get the El out then now you're back and good luck with the new job
Welcome back , hope new job is move in right direction
Thank you friends) a new stage has begun) I almost sold El) but I refused) there is a new battle with rust ahead)

Thank you friends) a new stage has begun) I almost sold El) but I refused) there is a new battle with rust ahead)
Nothing worse than chasing rust around hope it's not to big of a job and good you decided not to sell

Hello everyone) What's new with me? Nothing special) working around the house) El is waiting for a grand renovation)

Hi) I ordered a weapon to fight rust) a welding machine, a compressor) I will soon cut, weld and paint) so far I have served the engine - I changed the glow plugs, the valve cover gasket, adjusted the valve clearance, drowned the egr, cleaned the intake manifold. then I plan to repair the front suspension, replace the bearings of the gearbox)

Good work Boris 👍
The battle continues to save the E50 !

Sounds like you will be busy mate can't beat getting the welder out, damn rust:rolleyes:rust don't forget pictures of your wheels when you get them👍

Back