• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

"Tractor" diary. Elgrand from Siberia. E50.

I know they used to light small fires below there fuel tanks to warm up the fuel in Eastern Europe... I’m sure they have found a better way now days ... do feel for you and your struggles with the cold weather ... wish you and your family good luck and stay warm

I have electric heated seat covers... we use them to warm up our glues in the winter ... could you do this to your fuel tank?
We have a lot of inventions))))) we have such covers. and screw the glow plugs into the fuel filter) BUT the simplest thing is not to operate the car and save it), which is what I will do in the coming holidays)

I know they used to light small fires below there fuel tanks to warm up the fuel in Eastern Europe... I’m sure they have found a better way now days ... do feel for you and your struggles with the cold weather ... wish you and your family good luck and stay warm
Thank you))) This fight against the cold is a seasonal common thing)

My e50 must come from colder climates as it has the winter pack and rad blind which I've never needed to use

I don't think it would make a difference at all where you are interested to know what parts of Japan it was made for the only thing I benefit from is the twin battery using one for lesure

Hello everyone. So the New Year's 10 days of rest are over) tomorrow to work.

Looks like you have had plenty of fun on your time off boris:)

Takes me back my sons used inflatable rings on snow about 20 years ago , great fun , enjoy

Hey. I sit at work and think ....
Is it possible to make a "camper module" in EL. That is, "work" everyday life I have a standard salon?. And when you have to go, you just need to take out the standard interior and how to install this "module". That is, all furniture, stove, sink are quickly removable. Himself in shock)))
Why is that?
Because the trends of the past years tell me that:
1. Not many big trips, and when they do happen, it is not very comfortable in the cabin.
2. It makes no sense and it is very expensive to have a second "camper" car, in view of the small number of trips where a camper would be useful.
3. Making a stationary camper out of El is not convenient. In ordinary life, I don't need to carry a house in the cabin)))
What ideas? ))

Link

Also have a look here

Also have a look here

This option is more suitable !!! Thank you)))

Hi) Now I got to the computer. I made the basic measurements of the tractor. I will start making basic sketches by hand, then I will translate them into a drawing) The basic ideas have already appeared.
Perhaps I'll start.

Back