• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

"Tractor" diary. Elgrand from Siberia. E50.

Mind if you have hammerited one side it won't go over top as it pulls it off
I think the base coat is 3 coats of epoxy primer. And on top, either a hammerite, or a raptor, or a similar coating. I like the raptor better, because I can tint it in any color.

"Каменная крошка" Это "Гравитекс".)

"Каменная крошка" Это "Гравитекс".)
Я посмотрел, выше ссылку кидали, там прям написано что с крошкой. А у нас глянул, есть гравитекс, но там не написано с крошкой или нет.

Он не с крошкой, а от каменной крошки.) Трудности перевода.

Is your winter just about over now Boris? We thought ours was and then got a surprise! My son has been up in Scotland for the last week or so and he woke up to about six inches of snow on his bonnet. I live on the north east coast (UK) and we rarely get much snow. When it does - it usually melts very quickly.

Is your winter just about over now Boris? We thought ours was and then got a surprise! My son has been up in Scotland for the last week or so and he woke up to about six inches of snow on his bonnet. I live on the north east coast (UK) and we rarely get much snow. When it does - it usually melts very quickly.
Hello) spring has begun for us) the snow is melting, but there is too much of it)) Yesterday there was a snowstorm and a few centimeters of snow + ice fell) In general, I would stay at home until April))

Hello) I haven't written for a long time. yeah, nothing special.
The tractor drives, pours motor oil on the asphalt (I plan to replace the oil seals on the engine in the summer).
The turbine is happy to pour oil into the intercooler (I will change the turbine in the summer).
Yesterday I was driving home, to the tunes of the Abba group. And suddenly I understand that the Tractor does not want to go, or rather the engine screams, but does not go. It smelled like ferrodo. First thoughts - the automatic transmission died. I stopped and see smoke at the left front wheel. Clearly the brake caliper is jammed. In general, I inserted a bar (jammed the brake pistons), tied the caliper to the spring and slowly drove home ...... I ordered a repair kit for the front brake caliper, new pads (3mm left of the old ones) ..
A fun evening awaits today.
some photos of highly artistic perversion

Never do this, but if you really need it, then you can do it a little. (as we say - hope for the Russian "maybe")

Last edited:
Well done Boris.

Keep them wheels rolling
Hello) I haven't written for a long time. yeah, nothing special.
The tractor drives, pours motor oil on the asphalt (I plan to replace the oil seals on the engine in the summer).
The turbine is happy to pour oil into the intercooler (I will change the turbine in the summer).
Yesterday I was driving home, to the tunes of the Abba group. And suddenly I understand that the Tractor does not want to go, or rather the engine screams, but does not go. It smelled like ferrodo. First thoughts - the automatic transmission died. I stopped and see smoke at the left front wheel. Clearly the brake caliper is jammed. In general, I inserted a bar (jammed the brake pistons), tied the caliper to the spring and slowly drove home ...... I ordered a repair kit for the front brake caliper, new pads (3mm left of the old ones) ..
A fun evening awaits today.
some photos of highly artistic perversion

Never do this, but if you really need it, then you can do it a little. (as we say - hope for the Russian "maybe")

Back