• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

Pencil me in for Sunday please @Karl, 2 adults 2 kids, dog if possible? Not in the boozer obviously. Nottingham. 90 percent sure I can commit to that day. Cheers
If we do the castlewood again then the pub is not dog friendly however if we do go somewhere like Hardwick or clumber after then they are fine with dogs

Reactions: Ste
Put Sue and me down for the Sunday, might nip over Saturday night for a drink but as its only a few miles from our house we wont be stopping over night.
So i guess its 2 Adults, 3 mile away.

sorry forgot to say from newcastle

Yeah, I'm in for the Sunday, not sure if I'm gigging Saturday night, but that won't affect the Sunday just the Saturday night!!
2 of us from Sheffield!!!!

Ay yes sir put us down 👍🏻😎 2 adults 2 kids. We'll prob stay over if it's the same place as last year (or similar) 😁🍻🥂 all the way from good ol York

We will try and be there at a decent time. If we are going to be late, then do NOT wait for us to eat :joy:

Haha will def be eating before drinking this time!! Don't want a repeat of last year.... 🤢🤢😂😂

Hahaha that was so funny but yous missed most of the night. We will set off at a decent time this year. Hopefully 🤞

Newcastle

Sorry, just seen your comment from last night saying Newcastle. I am updating the list so going through form the last person that Karl managed to get up to. Thankyou :)

Everyone the list has been updated, If I have missed you off and you are coming, just please comment and let me know. Thankyou :)

just checked, I don't have a gig that Saturday, so can come down for the Saturday evening and then come back for the Sunday, depending on where it is this year, if same as last year no problem cos it's only 2 junctions down the M1 for me!!!!

Back