• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The Jap Show - Santa Pod - 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be more doable with recent changes in my schedule. Will check finances too and come back to you. Still skint :laugh:

Hi Guys, Little recap and update.
we are planning on meeting up at Podington Garden Centre between 9.00 to 9.30. For Satnav users the Post Code is NN29 7HS. We need to meet up and run in the final few miles together so we can all park up next to each other. For those of you from the North (Karl and Mariusz) if you coming and want a little break about half way we will be up for 6.00 ish ready to set out at 7.30 and the coffee will be on we are only 2 mins drive from Junction 28 of the M1. For anyone else that wants to join in on the way down we will be getting on the M1 at 7.30 at Junction 28 and come off the M1 at Junction 19 taking the A14 then A6 You can call me or text me on the sunday morning on 07970 549787.

I'm in. I'll be there.

I will be there

E50 Rider Autech

White and proud

gotta show it off now its been rebuilt

I'll be in Leicester on the Saturday, so I'll already be at Junction 21. Brian, Fancy meeting at Fosse Park (J21) around 8.30 ish? Will that be early enough?

Will be heading up from Windsor about 8

ETA between 9:20 and 9:30

will you guys still be at Garden Centre?

We are meeting there between 9 and 9.30, so yes I imagine so.
I'll send you my number so you can keep in touch on the day :)

The (very) yellow 107's gonna be there. Not sure about it's driver. Family get together on Saturday in the smoke. I may be a wee bit bleary.
Professional driver, bleary, not beery.

Derek I am sure youll wake up quick enough when you get there, I hope the Pasty van is there had quite a few pasties when I was crewing the Methanol Funny Car in 2004.

Just to remind everyone that the grand prix is on at Silverstone and the area around jun 15a m1 will be chocker.
I'll be coming up the A6 from jun 9 m1 and hope to meet you all at the garden centre.

Brian, I would of liked to come to this but after 2 full days messing with the Elgrand, this is how she stands tonight

As you know I got the rug rat all day Saturday ( and the vehicle isn't at home for me to do anything weekdays) so Sunday I will be trying to put the Elgrand back together :(

If you want to come, I will come over and do it for you mate. Not an issue at all.

Thanks Karl, very kind offer as always.

The picture doesn't tell the full picture though.

Over the weekend I got one rear component set fitted and one front.

After getting all the bits together I decided to go full on with soldered joints and heat shrink tubing ( found a brand new unused soldering iron in my work kit lol ) I also went for all new wiring instead of using the original, so yep that meant getting it through the front door rubber as well lol

So still got 2 sets to fit and wire and a few connections on the head unit. Plus it needs a damn good wash as I haven't found time to do it yet since buying.

If I didn't have the little one all day Saturday and could actually be out at the vehicle to help I would snap your hand off, but I can't find anyone to have him atm plus it's more awkward as the vehicle isn't kept at the house.
Shame it's not the week after so I could at least get her washed

We still look good for about 9 vans on the da :D

Gareth, I got a call from Kev Guest he is going as well he might be there before we turn up on Sunday or join up with us on the way down. He comes from Newark so he is dead handy for the JAE in sept as well.

If all goes to plan, I'm still aiming to go on Saturday and camp there.

Simon

BMR said:
Gareth, I got a call from Kev Guest he is going as well he might be there before we turn up on Sunday or join up with us on the way down. He comes from Newark so he is dead handy for the JAE in sept as well.
Sounds good. Less of the Gareth, it makes me cringe these days, G, littleG, BigG anything but Gareth unless you are an elderly relative, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back