• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese car show, Beulieu motor museum 31st July 2016

Thanks for letting us Know Sean, you enjoy yourself mate and all the best for the wedding to you and Linda:party:

If you are travelling down to beaulieu there are road works on the M271 so stay on the M27 till J2 and use the A326

Well thats us paid up, got to do something whilst laying down on the couch with my sprained ankle elivated being waited on hand and foot. Just hope I can walk ok without my crutches by then.

Is all the space taken up now as I've just realised I can make it.
Cheers
P

Is all the space taken up now as I've just realised I can make it.
Cheers
P
There's no limit to how many can go to this one, so go online to beaulieu website and get your tickets bought as they will be emailed to you so you can print them off, and more importantly let Brian Willoughby know your going so he can add you to the list :)

Tickets are now booked and paid for.
Myself, wife and two kids. Looking forward to seeing what you all have been up to with your Elgrands.

is there a meet up point yet? so we can all roll in together as theres no allocated parking on site..alboy posted a couple of options on an earlier post..

Still waiting for a total ish number so we can make sure enough room for all the trucks Peter, should decide this weekend.

Gooday Dave. Dont know if this might help as a meet up place but there is a car park behind Beaulieu Garage, Palace Lane, SO42 7YE on the B3054 not far from the venue.

Further to my previous suggestions for a place to meet, I had a drive around the area yesterday & "found" a superstore that Tesco`s have been hiding from me for the last 10 or 15 years. It is on the A326, Hythe by pass, at a place called Applemore & is around 3 miles from the museum. They also said it would be Ok to meet in the carpark, & that there will probably be other groups there at the same time. As I was typing this, I noticed John`s (Gramps) post, the carpark behind Beaulieu garage would be absolutely perfect, but it is fairly small & I think a lot of other groups will have the same idea.

maybe a stupid question.. is there any gates on superstore car park?... as store wont open until ten as its a sunday...

Ok guys this is the plan, Alan has found us a meet up point so we can drive in and park up together so here are the details.

Meeting Time
8.30 to 9.00

Meeting Place.
Tesco stores.
Sizer Way
Dibden
Southampton. SO45 5JA.

If we can make sure we are all there and ready to roll out of the car park by 9.00 am, it takes about 5 mins to drive to the show car park that opens at 9.00 so we stand a chance of being close to the museum hopefully.
I am looking forward to meeting a few new faces so lets be careful and have a good time because thats what its all about, see you next Sunday.

maybe a stupid question.. is there any gates on superstore car park?... as store wont open until ten as its a sunday...
Hi, No gates, so we should be OK. Alan.

Back