• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese car show, Beulieu motor museum 31st July 2016

I might make a weekend of it ..I suppose it's up to the weather..at this rate might bring a dingy..

I might make a weekend of it ..I suppose it's up to the weather..at this rate might bring a dingy..
I'm heading down on Saturday, and staying overnight, ready for early start Sunday, and off home Sunday evening, if you do go sat give us a message and could meet up Saturday.

We are off down to Gillingham, Dorset Friday, staying at our sons, over to the show Sunday then back to our sons and back home Monday making a long weekend of it.

I've got my tickets so the wife and I will be there. We will be making a long weekend of it and use the caravan in the New Forest. Let us know where we can all meet up and go in as a group.

3 of us all have our tickets. We are just looking into a camp site for us to camp on the saturday.

me and the wife are looking forward to it... we will travel down sat may stay over night see how its goes... theres a few campsites around new forest where you can just turn up....mainly farmers fields with a loo...

Don't know if this might help for those who might camp but the Camping and Caravan Club have sites in the New Forest that are for members and non-members BUT I think it is for 2 nights minimum and booking in advance.
3 sites are Roundhill post code SO42 7QL with toilets and showers, Setthorns post code BH25 5WA electric hook-up (for those with a caravan/trailer tent BUTno toilets and showers and Hollands Wood post code SO42 7QH with toilets and showers. Remember that the show is in the height of school bank holidays and it might be difficult to get in anywhere if you are thinking of staying for a few days.

Ok guys, anybody have any ideas where we can meet up to convoy onto the site together so we can park up together, we will need space for up to 30 Elgrands within about 15 mins drive of the show

Ok guys, anybody have any ideas where we can meet up to convoy onto the site together so we can park up together, we will need space for up to 30 Elgrands within about 15 mins drive of the show
Hi Brian,
As I imagine most people will be coming from north of Beaulieu & a lot of groups will probably also be thinking of meeting up as close as possible, how about Lyndhurst, where there is a fairly large car park, this is about 7.5 miles away, or Morrisons, which is just off the M27, this would be about 10 miles away.

By the way, I have paid for my ticket for the event.
Alan

Hi all, we are based in The Netherlands but should be coming back to the UK around this time and would love to meet up with some Elgrand owners :)

Can I ask if anyones knows what the venue is like for disability users with an electric wheelchair as my wife is very unwell but would love to see more Elgrand's as she has got the bug like me! The vehicle was mainly bought for her as the seats can lay flat extremely easily and the comfort / stability is much better on her neck/brain condition even with 19" wheels!

Its been a very long time since I attended Beaulieu (as a child) so for me and my son as my wife's carers, this would be very special for all of us :)

I shall have a think and hopefully book tickets soon!

Hi all, we are based in The Netherlands but should be coming back to the UK around this time and would love to meet up with some Elgrand owners :)

Can I ask if anyones knows what the venue is like for disability users with an electric wheelchair as my wife is very unwell but would love to see more Elgrand's as she has got the bug like me! The vehicle was mainly bought for her as the seats can lay flat extremely easily and the comfort / stability is much better on her neck/brain condition even with 19" wheels!

Its been a very long time since I attended Beaulieu (as a child) so for me and my son as my wife's carers, this would be very special for all of us :)

I shall have a think and hopefully book tickets soon!
Gooday Richard.
I haven't been to one of these events before at Beaulie but I have been to the other parts of the museum. I use a large mobility scooter and found access excellent to all the buildings and the pathways all in good order. There are even lifts for disability users with wheelchairs and such like, the staff were extremely helpful. Hope this helps and hopefully see you there. Gramps

Thanks John that helped a lot and has given my wife some reassurance. We hope to see you there dependant on her health. Brian could you pencil us in as a maybe :)

Hi all,

We are complete Newbies having only put deposit on one today!!!!

We will be camping in the area that weekend so would love to come and meet some owners. We have a NE51 Rider in black. We will be camping close(ish) at Holmsley in the new forest. Look forward to seeing you all in beautiful weather - fingers crossed!

TTruckie and Mrs TTruckie

Looks like I have managed to organise some time off around this event, so will be camping probably not too far away in Dorset so would be rude not to join the fun. Will confirm in the next few days when I have tickets booked.
We have a E51 Highway Star, it will be our first event.

have booked into show .. looking forward to meet you all
making a weekend of it going to visit sammy miller bike museum on sat

We have just booked one night at Ashurst Camp Site for the 3 of us.

Sorry , I have my stag do sat night and its a long way to drive with a drunk/bad head the next day :-(
hope you all enjoy the weekend

Back