• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese , Beaulieu, Hampshire, 24.07.2022 Attendance List

Right then all sorted and booked they have told me to just do 2 adults 3 kids otherwise it will pit me down as having 2 cars
Next question and I know it's a long shot but local lpg stations
Normally I would fill at high Wycombe if I needed a top up but with me setting of at 0000 and estimate to be driving past at 0400
Coming from just north of preston and Manchester with trailer I'm guessing 16mpg so by time I get down it will almost of used a full tank
M6 m42 m40 a34 m27 if anybody local knows of one would be a big help shy of that if you see me walking round half dead just nugde me towards nearest coffee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-052317_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-052317_Maps.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220317-052931_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-052931_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220317-053123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-053123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 3
Right then all sorted and booked they have told me to just do 2 adults 3 kids otherwise it will pit me down as having 2 cars
Next question and I know it's a long shot but local lpg stations
Normally I would fill at high Wycombe if I needed a top up but with me setting of at 0000 and estimate to be driving past at 0400
Coming from just north of preston and Manchester with trailer I'm guessing 16mpg so by time I get down it will almost of used a full tank
M6 m42 m40 a34 m27 if anybody local knows of one would be a big help shy of that if you see me walking round half dead just nugde me towards nearest coffee

Chieveley services on the A34/M4 junction do lpg. 👍

Chieveley services on the A34/M4 junction do lpg. 👍
Perfect if I fill there that should last me for show up to Taunton for the night before Devon Monday morning for 10 days

Hi just booked camp site in new forest also have tickets for event can you take a dog in the van with you on the day of the event??

I have organised a club stand for Beaulieu again this year, I’ve booked for 20 cars, but we can add more…

As before, if you would like to be added to the list of attendees, please book your ticket online direct with Beaulieu and then send me a private message with your booking number, so I can add you to the list.

Further details about convoys and meeting up will be added nearer the time.

ATTENDANCE LIST

@Winchester
@ChunkyDave
@robpam47
@Wilko1985
@Kazmo58
@kfgas
@thebluemax
@PeteG
@peter strokosz
@Breadman23
@mrdhobbs
@Karlos
@Bob Edwards
@Kenzie (Mary Poppins)
@Markcurn1

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/[/URL]
Am I too late? I can’t see anything on Beaulieu

Just go to the Web site and check simply jap

Now I'm stuck lol do I go Doncaster on the 24 then drive to Taunton after show for a over night lay over before 10 days in Devon or do I come Beaulieu and overnight in taughton overnight before devon
What's happening in Doncaster?

I'm from Donny. Are you thinking of the one run by the Rotary club at the deaf school

The show is at the race course
The reverend is organising this one and you can find another post with all the details

The show is at the race course
The reverend is organising this one and you can find another post with all the details
Booked. I was mixing it up with a motor show the week before I attend. It also clashes with a kitcar show at Newark on the same sat/sun but I can fit both in.

May I join the party this year? I missed the last one as my van broke down the day before!! 🙄 (I'll also be bringing a cube.. it can hide at the back🙂)
Nothing wrong with a cube .. we love ours ( lemony) as much as we love daisey …well nearly as much 161B5E1B-285F-4552-80B3-AC0AE7D6D87B.jpeg

Back