• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese , Beaulieu, Hampshire, 24.07.2022 Attendance List

Just had a quick look, and still no tickets for sale.....

I have organised a club stand for Beaulieu again this year, I’ve booked for 20 cars, but we can add more…

As before, if you would like to be added to the list of attendees, please book your ticket online direct with Beaulieu and then send me a private message with your booking number, so I can add you to the list.

Further details about convoys and meeting up will be added nearer the time.

ATTENDANCE LIST

@Winchester

I will be there. Literally 10 mins from my house 👍

Been keeping an eye on the Beaulieu website over the last day or so to buy tickets and it has gone from tickets available at end of January to tickets available soon to now tickets available from 21st February. Need to book by 31st March to qualify for early bird pricing.

Been keeping an eye on the Beaulieu website over the last day or so to buy tickets and it has gone from tickets available at end of January to tickets available soon to now tickets available from 21st February. Need to book by 31st March to qualify for early bird pricing.
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago just for them too say they're still not on sale.. I reckon they will go on sale 30th march just to limit the amount of early bird takers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will be there and hubby wilko1985 and booking tickets on the 21st .

Last edited:
For those who will be going...How's about a possible meet up at Rownhams services then going in convoy from there🚐🚐🚐🚐

we usually meet at tescos just down the road from Beaulieu then everyone coming from different directions can meet up and go in convoy the last few miles like last year it will all be put up with times and post codes at some point :cool:

I,m on the isle of wight and could be interested in coming...is there a limit on ticket numbers ?
No real maximum… we usually get put out in the field where there is loads of room … but Beaulieu do like to have an idea of numbers, that’s why I have to keep the list.

Just tried to book tickets, they now say going on sale 22nd Feb 🤔🤔

will find out tomorrow when tickets go on sale

Anyone local-ish got recommendations for somewhere to stay (not too pricey, I've got to fuel an Elgrand!) That has space for hyperactive kids to run? Thinking we might make a week's holiday down there maybe, cost allowing.

Anyone local-ish got recommendations for somewhere to stay (not too pricey, I've got to fuel an Elgrand!) That has space for hyperactive kids to run? Thinking we might make a week's holiday down there maybe, cost allowing.
We're booked in in hotel for night after show and a week in Devon at a campsite with a big indoor out dor theme park and play area

Back