• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese , Beaulieu, Hampshire, 24.07.2022 Attendance List

Winchester

Premium Member
Trader
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Elgrand
E51
I have organised a club stand for Beaulieu again this year, I’ve booked for 20 cars, but we can add more…

Important Instructions

I’ve now heard from Beaulieu, our plot number is R6. We will meet up at the Tesco store car park at 9am. if you follow the a326 to sizer way there is a large Tesco we usually meet at postcode SO455JA

I will hand out club stand passes ( I will have some spares for people that book last minute) , however you MUST bring your event tickets to enter the event.

We will convoy in at 9.30am.

As before, if you would like to be added to the list of attendees, please book your ticket online direct with Beaulieu and then send me a private message with your booking number, so I can add you to the list.

Further details about convoys and meeting up will be added nearer the time.

ATTENDANCE LIST

@Winchester
@ChunkyDave
@robpam47
@Wilko1985
@Kazmo58
@kfgas
@thebluemax
@PeteG
@peter strokosz
@Breadman23
@mrdhobbs
@Karlos
@Bob Edwards
@Kenzie (Mary Poppins)
@Markcurn1
@Navigator
@Jt1980
@Burty
@Garyandlene
@G3KDJ

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/[/URL]

Last edited:
Just been on the Beaulieu website but seems like tickets not on sale yet.
Will book as soon as I can as intend to make a break of it and stay a few days camping in the New Forest.

Now I'm stuck lol do I go Doncaster on the 24 then drive to Taunton after show for a over night lay over before 10 days in Devon or do I come Beaulieu and overnight in taughton overnight before devon

Now I'm stuck lol do I go Doncaster on the 24 then drive to Taunton after show for a over night lay over before 10 days in Devon or do I come Beaulieu and overnight in taughton overnight before devon
choices, choices lol

I'll get my ticket when on sale, I've just been onto the site, and I can't book an early bird ticket for this event yet.

Definitely up for this 😊

Yes yes yes we are coming! :D wwwwoopoo hoooooo this is in a lovely location :)

Lololol sounds exciting! Where are you going in Devon?

Still no ticket yet!!!

Good afternoon David,

Thank you for your email. We are delighted to hear you are interested in the Simply Japanese event on the 24th July.

Unfortunately we currently do not have an official on-sale date for this event, however tickets will go on sale soon. We would suggest checking our website and social media, and subscribing to our newsletter for the latest updates and on-sale dates.

To sign up to our newsletter, simply scroll to the bottom of the page on our website, and enter your details in the green box.

We hope this helps.

Back