• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Still maybe to early to tell but noticing alot out of super but have standerd no diesel for those that need it maybe worth while keep topping up the 30 quid to ensure there's enough in tank

Santa pod here we come, fuel tank full.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I will try and fill up tomorrow.
What's it like near Santa pod for fuel as I will have to refuel to come back?
Anyone live near by?
There is a large Tesco in Wellingborough, you can imagine the demand there as itโ€™s near the โ€˜podโ€™.
Like others have said it should hopefully calm down by the weekend as thereโ€™s only so much fuel you can get in your car.

Last edited:
Food on offer this weekend is...

Saturday
Homemade Memphis burgers
Dirty burgers
Hot dogs
Carribbean chicken wraps
Chicken tikka pitta
Chilli (mild)
Chilli (hot and fiery courtesy of @Karlos )
Chips and CHEESEY chips chilli & chips

Sunday morning
Bacon, sausage, black pudding and egg baps.

Sunday lunch
Whatever is left to cook ๐Ÿ‘

All welcome, plenty of hot water just bring your own tea and coffee etc...

Hopefully royal mail get their act together and deliver my tickets in time

Last edited:
Food on offer this weekend is...

Saturday
Homemade Memphis burgers
Dirty burgers
Hot dogs
Carribbean chicken wraps
Chicken tikka pitta
Chilli
Chips and CHEESEY chips.

Sunday morning
Bacon, sausage, black pudding and egg baps.

Sunday lunch
Whatever is left to cook ๐Ÿ‘

All welcome, plenty of hot water just bring your own tea and coffee etc...

Hopefully royal mail get their act together and deliver my tickets in time
Also doing a chilli does everyone like it hot or very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Or very very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thunder bird is go!
Just filled mine up at Tesco.
Only half the pumps working but no limits.
Put 20lts in the Jerry can for Santa Pod.
I have never felt like a criminal for filling a petrol can.

After an epic tour of Bolton this evening visiting every petrol station I know a full tank of fuel is now procured. That should get me there and most of the way back.
I could be walking home from about Stoke on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

kebab for supper to celebrate

Got to say fuel shortage apart I am really looking forward to this and the menu looks great. I was reticent going to the Cumbria show but found out what a great group you all are.

Back