• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Talking of the booze. Are bottles / glass banned

Updated, as of 10.32 we have 20 Elgrands paid for and going, the others have just under 2 hours to get their payments in or miss out. Thanks to everyone that have paid on time as at this time i dont have the staying power to keep chasing members up. Lets have a good time to end off this show season and take care. When the tickets turn up i will get them off to you all in the post, dont forget them on the day as replacements are not available.
Cheers

Think I have some plastic ones somewhere 🤔

I have been planning out my trip down to Santa Pod on the saturday morning, i will be joining the M1 at junction 28 at aprox 7.00 taking a steady drive to Leicester Forest East services (post code LE3 3GB Southbound) for breakfast for about 7.45 to 8.00 ish then a steady drive down to Santa Pod arriving 9.00 to 9.30 ish. Anyone coming down from the north fancy joining up you cant miss my Elgrand its white with a blue stripe covered in tree sap.

I know this may be a strange request but is there anyone that has been to this event before that would be happy to take a quick phone call to answer a couple of questions please? If so , please drop me a PM. Many thanks.

Great stuff.
Not long now.

Reactions: BMR
Back