• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

We dont have much fuel round where we are could be i make it down and have to buy some C15 race fuel to get home, oh well. Just remember this could be all part of a big plan to stop us all going out and mixing since they have run out of covid excuses.

We dont have much fuel round where we are could be i make it down and have to buy some C15 race fuel to get home, oh well. Just remember this could be all part of a big plan to stop us all going out and mixing since they have run out of covid excuses.
Just the very disappointing selfish way of society, I'm alright Jack even if I don't need to go anywhere.

I don't think there is enough in my van to get there but hoping some will be available towards the end of the week. Shame tanks are all anti-syphon as I'm not keen on undoing an injector on the car.

Just popped to the garage for some milk and yesterdays delivery was sold out in record speed, all pumps closed again. They said the Jet station had a delivery this morning and the queues are horrendous but most likely all gone now and you can't get near the local shops either.

I'm all good 170liters should do me 700 miles plus the 25 liters I have for club genny
I feel for those of you in more secluded area where there's not a great supply

I don’t even have enough fuel to get me to work after Wednesday.
I’m hoping I can fill up at end of week to get there.
Whats the average range on a full tank. I’m wondering now if a full tank on setting off on Saturday morning will get me home on Sunday.

I don’t even have enough fuel to get me to work after Wednesday.
I’m hoping I can fill up at end of week to get there.
Whats the average range on a full tank. I’m wondering now if a full tank on setting off on Saturday morning will get me home on Sunday.
From lymm to santapod and back is 290 if we take a nice steady 60mph bimble should just about make it on a tank should have plenty of garages on route we should be able to get a quick splash when needed

Might just make it
I think will definitely need a splash and dash somewhere on way down to make sure

Hopefully we will have some normality in a few days

Tickets arrived,thanks Brian,just hoping this fuel bollox calms down by the weekend,no fuel here for miles and I use around £80 a week for work.😠

Tickets arrived
Thanks Brian

Just need 60 litres of the potent stuff now.

Thanks for the tickets Brian...

I think fuel situation will be fine in a couple of days, all the idiots who panic bought will have full tanks now and that leaves the rest for the normal folk.

I stopped at asda after work as dirty diesel getting low in the Honda... petrol station was empty bar one other car and fully stocked. It did only let me have £30 but that'll see me to work and back.

If you're desperate for some Tesco momentum in the North East there's plenty in the van, she's not going anywhere so someone make use of it :)

I will try and fill up tomorrow.
What's it like near Santa pod for fuel as I will have to refuel to come back?
Anyone live near by?

I have my tickets but only tank of fuel and no LPG hope to get some on Friday if everyone stop panic buying

Might just make it
I think will definitely need a splash and dash somewhere on way down to make sure

Hopefully we will have some normality in a few days
Get some fuel as well.

Back