• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - (Possibly 23rd Aug restrictions allowing)

Cheers Rob
πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Wanted to go but something else has come up I can't get out of see you all asap.

Wanted to go but something else has come up I can't get out of see you all asap.
No probs Dave. Hopefully there be plenty more shows and meets as restrictions ease

Only 50 tickets left if anyone else wants to come along. Get your tickets quick!!!!!

So is it reduced numbers or just same but nearly sold out
They've reduced the numbers by about a third, from last year. Only 650 cars this year. The cars will be spaced out more, hopefully allowing people to move around more easily and keep some social distance in the process.
Don't know anymore than that so we'll see if it works on the day πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

There's actually more than 50 left when you go on the website. Cheeky little scamps were telling porkies on fb πŸ˜‚

Hope to meet at Sherburn when it's OK
Yeah thats definitely on the cards, once things normalize a bit. 2 options there now, Squires cafe, and the motorists hub (still being developed)

I could make this. Hope it's not just gonna look like a car park, sounds a bit like paying to go to a cruise.

Do for me, the breadknife and the dog... 1x car pass and 1x visitor pass?

I could make this. Hope it's not just gonna look like a car park, sounds a bit like paying to go to a cruise.

Do for me, the breadknife and the dog... 1x car pass and 1x visitor pass?
I know what you mean 're. the car park. It might look a bit like that. But was a good show last year, and if we can work it so we're all together, even though club stands aren't technically happening then all the better πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yep thats right 1 car pass for you, and 1 visitor pass for the wife. Dog doesn't need a ticket but think they have to be kept on a lead

Missed the boat... Sold out last night! I'll come as a spectator and come say hello.

Missed the boat... Sold out last night! I'll come as a spectator and come say hello.
Ah bugger 😒 Yeah def pop along if you're free and come and say hello πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think based on last year we need to be leaving the car park at 8.30 prompt in a long line.
or better still 8.15 and go strait over (2) and line up on the road opposite (yellow)
Leave in a long line as we will have right of way over the morrisons traffic.
And just keep going around roundabouts till we are together lol.
20200720_162438.jpg

I think based on last year we need to be leaving the car park at 8.30 prompt in a long line.
or better still 8.15 and go strait over (2) and line up on the road opposite (yellow)
Leave in a long line as we will have right of way over the morrisons traffic.
And just keep going around roundabouts till we are together lol.
View attachment 37738
😰😰😰 jeez that's gonna be an early start for me πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But yeah I agree we want to be in the vicinity of the show ground nice and early or we'll be stuck in that giant queue again

Spare room at mine if you don't fancy the early trip! πŸ˜‚

Whos actually going then looks like a fair few of us now!
I'll be right mate, but thanks for the offer. Will prob end up spending most of the saturday cleaning and fixing last minute stuff as usual πŸ˜‚
Think there's at least 12 vans going if everyone who's bought a ticket turns up. Plus there maybe an odd extra person who's bought a ticket but not confirmed πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'll be right mate, but thanks for the offer. Will prob end up spending most of the saturday cleaning and fixing last minute stuff as usual πŸ˜‚
Think there's at least 12 vans going if everyone who's bought a ticket turns up. Plus there maybe an odd extra person who's bought a ticket but not confirmed πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah I've got a few bits to do as well gonna need to find some wheels as I need rid of these horrid 15s... πŸ˜‚

Back