• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - (Possibly 23rd Aug restrictions allowing)

Yeah man, it's worth it just to get know everyone face to face and have a good nosey at each other's Ellie's.
Plus the actual shows pretty good too 🤣
Would be cool to come along I may have some paint on by then lol I've booked the Yorkshire show looking forward to that will have to check the wife's off duty for this one

How clean do cars need to be to join the stand?

Just as a note to all. The condition of your vehicle doesn't matter. Whether it's show worthy or not, we want you on the stand. All we ask is that you turn up in a clean car and make an effort.
I can help with cleaning if you don't have the time/will. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

I would love to take part but I'm 99% sure I'm on holiday then. Actually taking the Elgrand around europe.
I'll keep you guys posted though

I should be able to make it.... I am thinking of registering my 2010 Elgrand although I am getting pressure from the missus to sell it as it comes of age March 2020... It has lots of extras on it that would make for anyone interested to see it close up...

Attachments

• 20191129_113206.jpg
    20191129_113206.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 14
By eck, the only show that's Dog friendly, and we are up in Kelpie-Land🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 then! 😓 X

Must admit were tempted to drive up from Hull. Happy to go on the stand and get kids to give car a good polish 😁

Must admit were tempted to drive up from Hull. Happy to go on the stand and get kids to give car a good polish 😁
Will work it out at weekend and sort tickets 👍

*UPDATE*
Ticket sales have been put on hold until the event organisers can confirm whether the show is going ahead or not.

**new update**
The show has been postponed till later in the year.
Screenshot_20200325-202946.png

North East Auto Show is being postponed until August 23rd 2020
Dear Andrew

I am sure like us the recent Corona virus is currently effecting your day to day life in some way. Sadly, it's time to face the inevitable and postpone the show. Thanks to the amazing team at Darlington arena we have been offered a date later in the summer which we are hoping will be able to go ahead government guideline depending.

What does this mean for you? Nothing, your ticket will automatically be valid for the new date of August 23rd.

Sadly, there will be a slight change to show plans, our super car arena will no longer be at the new date. But we are hoping to get something else lined up for all to enjoy. All super car hot lap tickets will be refunded within 14 days back to your paypal account.

Can't make the show? We are offering full refunds to anyone who can't make the new date. Simply pop us an email to hannah@auto-show.co.uk and we will issue your refund within 14 days. We also have the option to donate your ticket fee to our chosen charity the Great North Air Ambulance Service. On a blog last week they spoke of how cancellation of public events means that they are appealing for support. We think it would be a lovely gesture for anyone who can't make the show to donate their ticket money to a worthy cause. Again, drop us an email if this option is for you. We will also be doing some fundraising for the charity at the show in August.

We hope that you will come along and support the show, ticket sales will reopen on June 1st if any of your friends or family want to make use of the advanced ticket prices.

Any questions please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we will answer them asap. Our website will be updated over the next week or so with all this new information.

Thanks for your continued support,

Hannah and Tara

I'm meant to be on holiday during the new re arranged date, providing travel to europe is open again by then.
So I'll see nearer the time whether we'll be able to make show or not

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Weather is crap so would have been a wash out anyway I think.
Hopefully if it is rearranged then the weather will be better.

Got a reminder on my phone for the show this morning 😭😭

With socail distancing expected to be in place until Mar 31st 2021 uts very unikely any shows will go ahead this year.

Back