• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - (Possibly 23rd Aug restrictions allowing)

Head for Morrisons DL1 4PJ
On the roundabout into morrisons which is on your right you will see a sign "Morton Palms Buisness Park"
Head LEFT Morton Palms Buisness Park
We can meet there instead of going into morrisons and getting caught up
Get there when you want but we want to be leaving at 8.15 prompt

On the roundabout into morrisons which is on your right you will see a sign "Morton Palms Buisness Park"
Sounds perfect to me!
I'll prob be there at 8.14 😉

We cant get in till 9.15 though so is leaving at 8.15 a bit early?

I was just thinking of the Q last time on the road and the carpark.

Sounds good. We'll aim to be there for 8am. Which means we'll be there about 9:30 😂

In seriousness, an 8:30 convoy from the car park sounds good.

I'm good with that plan! Although it better be sunny on Saturday! I have a lot of work on the bus to catch up on 😂

Setting off at 6am just in case, need food on way! 🍔🍟
Don't forget to pack lunch and a flask as there will probably be no concession stands!

North East Auto Show
12 August at 03:44 ·
A week on Sunday- 23rd of August! 10.30-3.
*Covid-19 safe event following all guidelines*
*650 show cars*(fully booked)
*visitor tickets still available both online (£7.50/fully contactless) or on the gate (£10)*
*The Beat Boutique and Lady V on sax*
*Getyourdrifton RC display*
*Magic and Balloon models for kids*
*Trophies*
*Traders*
*Food, Ice cream and coffee*
See you there!
Auto-show.co.uk

One more sleep :)

@Karl
@Pippa
@Reverend RobP
@Mark (Madfish)
@Madcalc
@valk2
@tonymorrell
@Simon58
@hendoroku

Just so everyone is clear on the meeting place.
DARLINGTON.jpg

Too far from McDonalds 😆

Just a short walk across the road mate.

Was only kidding bud, don't think we'll have time for a McDs anyway... it'll be heaving and we'll already be cutting the deadline late for arrival :D

See you all in the morning 😁😁😁 ellies had a wash and wax and thats about it so nobody open any of the doors 🤣🤣 early to bed for me ready for an early start! Feel like a kid at xmas!!!!!

Back