• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

My Elgrand drove perfect today!!!

Not massive drive but first time I’ve done a few miles since new heavy duty rear springs and new tyres and alignment , drove up coast about 70-80 miles , car drove absolutely mint , perfectly straight no wheel wobble at any speeds , if I wanted to be really picky, the rear was a tad hard on some of the rubbish country roads , but perfect on motorways but car was empty today it will be perfect when loaded , so I haven’t wasted my money

Last edited:
Hasn't been used for a while...
But today it drove perfectly down from the North to South Kirkby and back...
Cracking 👍😎

Had a quick but pleasurable drive out for a pub lunch today.
When walking back to Magnu I saw a pimped up Honda Civic and the passenger was pointing out of the window at her, I like to think they were admiring her.

Following on from comments about only seeing negative posts or threads about problems on forums. Here's a thread to post your happy motoring days 😁
A quick 'driven x amount of miles with no problems' will do 👍🏻
Let's combat the negativity and get a sense of the amount of trouble free motoring that many enjoy 😎
Driven from sheffield to stockport today , vehicle drove superbly. Full of power , responsive and thirsty just how we like it.

It looks fantastic on the pitch. Nice bonnet guard too
Thanks. The bonnet guard was bought through Motastyle, unfortunately their manufacturer was in Russia which meant sanctions stopped the business.

well just back from hols , got to say car drove perfect 750 miles there and 750 home , maybe another 300 miles out and about , 4 adults , 2 dogs , and a small well packed trailer , it just kept eating the miles up , got to mention range i did stop for lpg twice going down but that was abit over the top , on way back i stopped about 40 miles from caen and put about 70 litres in , and both tanks then got me home , so 750 miles one fuel stop lol

• Nice one Malc (@malcolmyz85 ) - no doubt you were in your fave location on the west coast of France?
  • We had a good couple of weeks around the Loire Valley area at the end of May - something like 1300 miles in total and all but 30 of them running on LPG due to one French gas station being out of stock.
  • As you know, no problems getting LPG in France and only at a few cents either side of one Euro a litre
  • The Ellie of course performed faultlessly - I think she enjoyed running on LPG as down where I live (Portsmouth area) LPG is some distance from home so I don't normally bother unless I'm going in the direction of an LPG fill point.

Back