• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting the side down I've not made one of these yet, last time we had guests staying. I'm expected to be flogging my old knackered body working every weekend on a house we've just bought! Ripping out and replacing lead plumbing today.
Sod it I'm going AWAL.

You can't work every hour there is , you need at least a couple of hours to rest and meet up with mates . See you Sunday. 😎👍

Should be able to make this one.

You can't work every hour there is , you need at least a couple of hours to rest and meet up with mates . See you Sunday. 😎👍
I will tell boss that wish me luck! The house isn't even for us it' for the father in law.

Good for Sunday 👍

how long do you guys normally spend at the meet as never been before

@scottt 79 - usually a couple of hours.

As @Rob Whitton pointed out, it's mother's day this weekend, so some people may cut it short to get back in time not to piss their significant others off. My kids got it nailed though and said they'd do breakfast in bed on Saturday :joy:

My mother says she doesnt love me, so I will be staying all day with her mothers day presents :grinning:

Last edited:
Guys my little girl is coming on Sunday to ok diner.
She has only seen pics of the Elgrand which is on the boat. She is desperate to sit inside one. Would any of yous be so kind to let her look? Thanks in advance.

She has only seen pics of the Elgrand which is on the boat. She is desperate to sit inside one. Would any of yous be so kind to let her look? Thanks in advance.
No problem she can sit in any of the 8 seats and play with all the buttons. Even watch Pepa Pig if she wants. You can even take here for a ride around the carpark.

I'm
I'm sure she can try them all Scott, my kids love showing ours off to their friends

Might have to bring some over shoes to get in @Karl s o_O

Cheers guys absolute gents

She can look at Karl's from the car meet thinks lol

Welcome to look in mine but it's not typical of most elgrands :)

don't forget guys the clocks go forward tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back