• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there

Will be there solo , boss on day out with girl friends .šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Is the meet on tomorow at dalton park 24/02/2019

Yep :)

Be there are be square :D

All welcome :)

Will be there with a semi black bus . Not sure whether to paint or vynl wrap the grills and rear chrome light cluster ? šŸ¤”šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Missed the last one and would liked to have got to this one, alas daughter 1 has her boyfriend up from Chelsea and we're out for the day.

Looks like my plans have changed got to visit vets at Middlesbrough at 10.30 what time does the meet finished gutted I'm going to miss it again

Depends on the weather.
Last one was freezing.

I'll message on here when I leave the vets hopefully some will still be there if not will try for next month again gutted been looking forward to meeting some more crazy owners haha

Last time we had quick cold and windy chat then went for coffee.
Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
Going to take the drone for some Ariel shots.
Might have a ride to HERE for some photos after coffee.
Only 5min away.

Weather looks good for tomorrow so we'll be there a couple of hours no doubt...

I'll pm you my number if you like and can ring me when you're free to see if we're still there...

Last time we had quick cold and windy chat then went for coffee.
Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
Going to take the drone for some Ariel shots.
Might have a ride to HERE for some photos after coffee.
Only 5min away.

Aerial shots?? Shit, should have washed my roof lol

Is Murasaki on the road Mark?

Lol I washed and polished mine.

Weather looks good for tomorrow so we'll be there a couple of hours no doubt...

I'll pm you my number if you like and can ring me when you're free to see if we're still there...
Defiantly mate thanks

Is Murasaki on the road Mark?

Yeah, she's back on the road but is looking a little rough as been parked up since August...

She'll make the meet tomorrow though :)

I can smell the bacon butties.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back