• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing this one due to work again 😒 which is fine as my wedding bill hasn't gone anywhere so I'm no closer to getting one, it would just encourage irresponsible financial behaviour 🤣

Did you guys have a meet going on up there somewhere today?

Yes but i did not get any photos

Seems only Karl took photo's , but not posted on forum .🤔😎👍

Fingers crossed I can make the next 1. ☹ stupid mothers day lol. To make matters worse it was do close to my house the drive there probably wouldn't have got the engine up to temp. Still I had to make a fuss of my mrs as it was the first mothers day since she gave birth to our lovely boy.

Fingers crossed I can make the next 1. ☹ stupid mothers day lol. To make matters worse it was do close to my house the drive there probably wouldn't have got the engine up to temp. Still I had to make a fuss of my mrs as it was the first mothers day since she gave birth to our lovely boy.
Did Julie breakfast and left her in the capable hand of our 4. Sadly my mother is no longer with us.

Do we have a venue for the next meet?

Do we have a venue for the next meet?
Dalton Park bud...

There is a full schedule on the first post :)

Personally I think we should add a seaside location into the mix...

Dalton Park hasnt got the best food and OK diner has very small car park and too close to the restaurant imo

Dalton Park bud...

Dalton Park hasnt got the best food and OK diner has very small car park and too close to the restaurant imo

Well I do live by the sea, then I can save some petrol lol, I vote North of Tyne

Seaton carew , nice big car park at the south end and good fish and chips etc . Also beach to walk dogs etc on . 😎👍

Dalton Park bud...

Definitely agree with the seaside location idea and possibly a meet closer to Durham to encourage a few more people to join us... Its a bit more central.

Looking forward to the next meet up 🙌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back