• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Robocop

Premium Member
Scotland
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Just put this out there, with all these new Scottish Elgrand Owners how do you guys feel about having a Scottish get together sometime in March/April, potential owners would be welcome too. If you would be interested leave yer' name and we can sort details out near the time.

I'am definitely up for a Clan gathering, but march, April and may I will be lambing 2000 ewes and Calving 230 cow's
won't be free till mid June onwards but definitely up for it,,

I'am definitely up for a Clan gathering, but march, April and may I will be lambing 2000 ewes and Calving 230 cow's
won't be free till mid June onwards but definitely up for it,,
[/QUOTE Ruzz open to a June meet just thought it would be great to get everyone together, you've got to take care of the lambing. See what feed back we get.

I’d be interested in a meet up in a few months. Would be nice to see what you guys have done to your Elgrands and give me ideas of what to do or not to do etc

Good to hear Jason, think all of us could benefit from each other, will sort out some dates and places soon as I get some spare time.

Yes you have my axe! Keeping this thread watched. I heard from my local tyre fitter he sees loads of elgrands. Apparently there is a bunch of them that meet at the Showcase cinema in coatbridge at the weekend. Think its the jap modders from what he told me.

Yes you have my axe! Keeping this thread watched. I heard from my local tyre fitter he sees loads of elgrands. Apparently there is a bunch of them that meet at the Showcase cinema in coatbridge at the weekend. Think its the jap modders from what he told me.
Haha mind and keep it sharp, never heard of the minders, will get a date list soon

just arrived in central belt will watch for any dates cheers

Yup, let me know what the plan is.

Late to the party but I'm potentially up for a meet

That's great all you guys are up for a meet, will get some dates and places sorted out next week, busy getting my youth group minibus ready for the season.

Sounds like a plan if Nicola opens it up

Not yet BazerG, the auld Clovid is putting the stop on it

Back