• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Not yet BazerG, the auld Clovid is putting the stop on it
If ever any around the borders or south part of Scotland give me a shout , could fancy a drive up Scotland , miss my weekends up there

Can't wait to have a wee meet up with all the clan members, there have been a few new members over the past months. Hope its not long till we can.

Now with the reigns coming off for travel... Thought there may be an opportunity for some meets with the Scottish lot! Would love to meet and convoy with some fellow elgrands.
Maybe more helpful to break it down by region/or mini meets... Any thoughts??

I'm still Elgrandless but will be behind the wheel in a couple of weeks max now :) I'd certainly be up for a meet. I'm in Ayrshire but willing to travel to a central point for everyone 👍

Happy days Willie, what you getting?
Yeah I'd be willing to travel somewhat but given the fuel economy of an Elgrand not too far😩😜

Awaiting delivery of a 56 Highway Star, Black Leather Edition S2, 3.5 2WD in Black. Cant wait :)

Brilliant mate, enjoy the whole process, can't wait for pics, somewhere central and scenic sounds a plan... Get some good photos of us all 👍🏻

Im in as well keep me informed on the date

Yeah defo need to get something sorted... Need to try organise a list of who's up for it and then work on where and when??

OK Scotland, lets pick a place, then we can set a date for a clan meet. list below fellow McGrandies

Nope, no Scottish rep. We had two at one point, now we have none.

If anyone wants to take it on, feel free to message me :)

Hello Steve,
Count us in and we will make it if I'm home.
I work offshore and will not be available at times.

Jim

Hello Steve,
Count us in and we will make it if I'm home.
I work offshore and will not be available at times.

Jim
Cheers Jim, if we can all agree on a place, then we can pick a date for the meet. I'll bring the BBQ and the weather. lol

I'am definitely up for a meet if work and location permit,,

I'am definitely up for a meet if work and location permit,,
Cheers Russ, i'm in the Stirling area there are a few wagons going about our area now. will need to find a nice place for a get together.

I'm up for a meet. In Ayrshire but happy to travel 👍

I'm up for a meet. In Ayrshire but happy to travel 👍
Cheers Willie, hope we can get this organised soon, would be great to have a Scottish meet, lets have some suggestions for a place.

Back